Author Topic: Reduces in St Louis area  (Read 132 times)

Offline notsaying

Reduces in St Louis area
« on: January 26, 2017, 12:55:56 PM »
Anyone know of any resident rescues in the St. Louis area?

Offline notsaying

Re: Reduces in St Louis area
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2017, 01:34:48 PM »
Also.
I've found a male hairless who I'm intrested in but he's currently alone. Due to my landlady a fear of me having two cages if they do not get along (I'm allowed one), it will really difficult to get a second rat to keep him company.
So I'm left with a moral question.
Should I try to take in this rat?
Delia just die. I have no idea why. I really liked having her around, but maybe I should just wait. I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up moving in about a year and a half, but I'm not sure where yet so I'm uncertain what the new pet policy I'll be. So. I'm struggling as to what to do.

Offline notsaying

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 01:53:20 PM »
Please exscue my poor grammar and spelling.

Offline lynn117

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 04:07:06 AM »
wait. i moved to springfield after finding an apartment that didnt count caged animals as pets. i i have 4 mice and 3 rats. i even hired a pet transporter to get them here from ct safely. two weeks after i moved in the building was sold and when my lease is up the pet policy will change. only allowed 2 animals with a big deposit and they are considered exotic so extra rent fees.  i guess i will have to move again because i adopted my guys for life and i will do everything i can to keep them. three are older and might not be here when the lease is up but i will still have a minimum of 4. wait till you are sure of your situation as much as possible.

Offline notsaying

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2017, 04:53:28 PM »
Thanks.
I had intentions of waiting when I found a year old pair.
I have friends who have agreed to help me out if I get into a pickle in terms of living.
Thanks again though.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 04:55:49 PM by notsaying »