Author Topic: Look what I found! Baby Coco Pics!  (Read 1320 times)

Offline SilverTycho

• Posts Too Much!
Look what I found! Baby Coco Pics!
« on: December 05, 2011, 11:24:51 AM »
I don't have any baby Phil pics since he was older when I adopted him even though he would have been an adorable little bunny. I actually got Phil when Coco was already a spayed adult. I'm glad intros went so well. I remember being nervous because Coco has a hyper, crazy personality :eek:

But anyway, I found these pictures of baby Coco. She's still tiny (only a few pounds), but she was even smaller as a baby bun! She could actually fit in a rodent cage!!

little older

Funny, her ears look huge in these pictures. I guess they never grew anymore since they're now tiny compared to her body!
Erin

Offline liza

• Posts Too Much!
  • once upon a time my heart got stolen by rats
Re: Look what I found! Baby Coco Pics!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:11:18 PM »
Now THAT is ridiculously cute! Her ears are indeed gigantic! So adorable! I always wonder what my bun buns looked like as babies. I need to post pics on here and videos. They are adorable, of course.  :heart:

Oh man, little Coco... just so little!!! How much does she weigh now?
Currently owned by Jasper,Gopher,Anabelle+Anastasia,Donut+Vivian+Franklin+Guido+Round1+Round2 babies, Dot+Orca,Marie+Rene+Nicola,Libbie,Annie,Melanie+Espresso (rats).Velvet+Dancer (bunnies).Porcellina+Skunk (pigs).Cercira (hamster) and Bandit (dog).
Our angels in heaven, we will always love you!

Offline SilverTycho

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2011, 01:02:47 PM »
That's a good question. I probably should have had the vet weigh her when she was getting her claws trimmed and teeth checked. But, I do have a digital scale that I've used with her before so I'll try that later and post the result!
Erin

Offline SilverTycho

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 06:34:22 PM »
I just weighed Coco. She's 3lbs, 1oz :)
Erin

Offline LittlePaws

• Posts Too Much!
    • Little Paws Rat Rescue
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2011, 07:50:08 PM »
D'aww. So little.
I've actually been looking into bunnies because I want to add one to the fam.