Author Topic: Binky Boo  (Read 1152 times)

Offline LittlePaws

• Posts Too Much!
    • Little Paws Rat Rescue
Binky Boo
« on: December 27, 2011, 05:16:13 PM »
My newest addition.

Offline critterchic

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Binky Boo
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 06:48:13 PM »
OMG! Where was the thud warning! OK time for explanations, where did she come from and how old is she/he?! Totally adorable.
"This is the beginning of a new day.You have been given this day to use as you will. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever; in it's place is something that you have left behind, let it be something good."

Offline LittlePaws

• Posts Too Much!
    • Little Paws Rat Rescue
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 07:01:36 PM »
Haha. Whoops.

He's (that's what I was told) is an 8-9 week old lionhead. He was a Christmas addition. From a pet store, so not the best place to have gotten him from. But, he's a cutie and such a doll.

Offline critterchic

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 07:06:38 PM »
He is so cute! I am new to rabbits, Mocha is my first rabbit and she was four months when I got her so already fully grown, she is now seven months and I just love her to bits. I haven't seen a baby bun before. How big will he get? He's so tiny looking.
"This is the beginning of a new day.You have been given this day to use as you will. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever; in it's place is something that you have left behind, let it be something good."

Offline LittlePaws

• Posts Too Much!
    • Little Paws Rat Rescue
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 03:46:23 PM »
He's a doll. I have more pics I'll have to upload later. I'm having a blast watching him zoom and binkie across my room. He's finally starting to get more curious of me. And so far litter training has been going well.

I've seen the pictures of Mocha -- She's stunning! Binky is my first rabbit too. Though at my old summer job they had a couple. But, the bunnies are a lot of fun so far. And they're so super cute. I doubt Binks is a full lionhead, but if he is he shouldn't get any bigger than 3-4lbs.

Offline LotusWolf

• Posts Too Much!
  • Save a life, or two, or three. Adopt an animal.
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 11:15:15 AM »
There certainly does need to be a thud warning here! I literally squeed upon seeing your baby bun. He's so cute! I had a rabbit when I was younger named Pepsi. She was trained to go back to her cage to do her business during play time out. The cutest thing was that she loved a cat we had at the time named Esmerelda. We'd put both of them on a harness and tie them to a tie-out stake in the yard and let them play in the grass (with close-by supervision of course and never being left outside, just for fresh air and play time). Those two were inseparable.

Offline LittlePaws

• Posts Too Much!
    • Little Paws Rat Rescue
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2012, 10:16:46 PM »
I have some updated Binky pictures and a video :)
I'm 80% sure Binky is a girl. But, have been told that sometimes it can take months for the boy bits to drop. I'm certain I see a slit, but I'm not rabbit sexing expert.