Author Topic: Welcoming a new Family Member...  (Read 1428 times)

Offline Kwissie5

• "Live, Laugh, Love"
Welcoming a new Family Member...
« on: April 11, 2013, 06:25:39 PM »
Hi all,
So we're adding a new fuzzy member to the family at the end of the month when he's over 8 weeks old.  I love the lops so I am excited to pick him up-I hope the next couple of weeks don't drag :)
P.S. as always-I need name suggestions....

Kristie ~ Mom to Zack, Emilee, Ben, Mady and Chloe (My 2 legged kids), Missy, Mae, Maizy, Walter, Leonard, Flossie, Kate, Simon and Ziggy, Cammie and Olive (Ratties) <3

Offline Rat_Mommy00

• Rat Breeder
    • Coco's Rattery
Re: Welcoming a new Family Member...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 06:36:17 PM »
What a cutie pie :heart: :heart:
I have a lop and she is the sweetest. They are soo cute!! Congrats on your new addition..I know its frustrating to wait till you could pick him up cuz it seems like forever!  :shocked2:
Vanessa & Danny
Coco's Rattery
Dedicated to the love and health of ratties of all colors, shapes and sizes. <3
Mommy and Slave to 1 dog- Estrella, 2 cats- Jewel & Snow, 4 lovebirds, 2 cockatiels, and of course the entire Rattery <3

Offline Kwissie5

• "Live, Laugh, Love"
Re: Welcoming a new Family Member...
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 07:09:07 PM »
Yes, I'm sure 2 weeks are gonna drag like months...I'd visit him if he were closer-but I'm just gonna have to hang in there.  Hopefully pictures over the next couple of weeks will help :)
Kristie ~ Mom to Zack, Emilee, Ben, Mady and Chloe (My 2 legged kids), Missy, Mae, Maizy, Walter, Leonard, Flossie, Kate, Simon and Ziggy, Cammie and Olive (Ratties) <3