Author Topic: Pet Photo Albums  (Read 262598 times)

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
Pet Photo Albums
« on: January 20, 2005, 03:49:19 PM »
Everyone is welcome to use the Photo Albums link at the top of the site to use up to 5 MB of storage. This should be enough for lots of pictures. If you do find that you have used up all your space if you sign up to donate $3 or more a month I'll boost the amount of space you get. Bandwith can get expensive!

How To Post Pictures-Step by Step: (A graphical tutorial will soon follow)
1. Click on Photo Albums
2. Click on Album (you have to create at least one album to put pictures into)
3. Click on Create / order my Albums
4. Click on New Album and give your album a name (My Rats, dogs, cats, or even your pets name).
5. Click Apply Modicications, click ok.
6. Click on Upload (note , there is a uploads button for now too, you don't want that one. I'll redo the button names soon).
7. Click on browse to find the file on your computer. You can also type in a URL to a website into the second part if you have the pictures stored elsewhere.
8. Click continue.
9. You will then be given the opportunity to type in info about the picture and place it in the correct album.
10. Click continue again and you're done!

Now if you want to insert one of these pictures into a post in the forum:
1. Go to the picture you want in your album, right click on it and select properties.
2. Highlight the web site address (URL) then hit ctrl-c
3. Click on the  button in the post
4. Hit ctrl-v to paste the address in.

On a mac it's a bit different, Suebee posted in another thread how to post pictures.
My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline Whaturmuva

• http://simplyhomemade.org/
Re: Pet Photo Albums
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »
I've been wondering how to do this, thanks!

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 12:54:45 PM »
Be aware that we're having an issue with the photo albums, and they're not working correctly, so it may not work.  :)

Offline Whaturmuva

• http://simplyhomemade.org/
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 02:20:15 PM »
Be aware that we're having an issue with the photo albums, and they're not working correctly, so it may not work.  :)

Yep, I see that error. It wont let me upload a picture. Every time I make an attempt it says "0 Uploads Successful". I think I will just post the pictures in the cat pictures section for now.