Author Topic: Detroit Metro, MI- 2 spayed females for adoption in upcoming months  (Read 194 times)

Offline Cortney

• Posts Too Much!
It is with a heavy heart that I make this post. My two females will be up for adoption soon. PEW and a black hooded, both spayed. They are a little over a year old. I made a post about them when I adopted them last August. They are the best rats ever! Pearl is the PEW, she adores playing hand chase, and Dottie can't get enough pets. She is the best kisser, always trying to lick people and groom them. They have never had health issues.

The reason for me putting them up for adoption is not because I don't love them, quite the opposite. I do not intend to get any more rats after these, and the thought of my girls living alone after the other passes breaks my heart. They will not be available until both of my males pass. The boys are old- Inky is being put to sleep this week, and Minus is starting to have issues more frequently. I don't think he will make it to this fall. I don't like to phrase it like that but it is the truth. If I could have them until the end of this year or more I would be thrilled! I will be updating this post when my boys pass, to let anyone interested know when the girls are available. I will post pictures of them as well.

They will be coming with an almost brand new double critter nation, I purchased it in January. It also has one extra large plastic pan. I will also have all of my hammocks, fleece, rat toys, dishes, water bottles, etc. available. The one who gets the girls gets all of it. I don't know how much I should ask for, just make an offer I guess. More than money, the most important thing to me is they are going to someone with experience, and they will absolutely have veterinary care if needed at their new home. I love my girls, and they deserve the best, even if I can't offer it.