Author Topic: 3 brothers, Long Island NY  (Read 99 times)

Offline nancycccslp

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Mr.Whisper, Teddy Ratsevelt; my first rat friends
3 brothers, Long Island NY
« on: October 01, 2017, 10:51:46 AM »
For adoption, Long Island NY
I have been dealing with cancer and it's baaaack. I adopted these 3 brothers 9 months ago and I am just not giving them the time they deserve.
With more surgery and treatment on the immediate horizon, as well as having to still work, it's time for me to face reality.
The 3 boys are from a hoarding situation. They are shy, but do not bite. They will allow gentle cuddles and enjoy scrItches. They are approximately 10 months old. A "bad" Dumbo silver capped, a Standard Ear Split Capped/blaze, and a Standard Ear Black Capped.
They will come with their cage, food, supplies...
A home with an experienced owner and no small children is ideal. They are easily frightened.
I miss you and love you Teddy Ratsevelt and Benny.  Thank you for being my heart rats.

It's not the size of the pet in your life, it's the size of the life in your pet

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
Re: 3 brothers, Long Island NY
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2017, 01:36:42 PM »
So sorry about your health challenges. The contact page on Mainely Rat Rescue's web site has a link for surrenders. Another suggestion is a lovely lady in NYC  named Raquel. If you hunt around on Facebook I'm sure you could find her.
--Best, Mountaintop--