Author Topic: Single CN for Sale Baltimore  (Read 62 times)

Offline Ezzierat

Single CN for Sale Baltimore
« on: January 13, 2018, 08:09:44 PM »
Hello everyone!

I have a single Critter Nation for sale. It is used, in good condition. See photos below. I used it for only about a year, from October 2014 - October 2015. It has been in storage for 2 years and as I just emptied my storage unit, I have to face the reality that I will not have any ratties anytime in the foreseeable future, so I would rather somebody else get use out of this great cage rather than it sitting in my basement.
I kept it clean while it was in use and also wiped down the spots I missed while disassembling, but it definitely smells like rats have lived in it and could use additional cleaning. It is otherwise in great condition except for a couple chewed spots on the trays.
I will include everything seen in the pictures: 2 ceramic food bowls, 2 glass water bottles, a plastic house thing, as well as (if you want them) the least-chewed liners and hammocks, all of which I made myself. Liners are only for the top shelf, as my rats went to town on the bottom shelf ones and they weren't worth saving. I also have a bag full of unused fleece, plus some used u-haul furniture pads which I used underneath the fleece liners because they are absorbent. I'm holding on to them for now but will toss them if the buyer isn't interested.

I am asking $50 OBO. I live in downtown Baltimore. The cage is disassembled and you would have to come pick it up but it would probably fit in the backseat or trunk of a car. I'd be happy to measure it if someone needs me to.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested, as my boyfriend says I have 3 months to get rid of it before he does  ::)