Poll

Which TWO images would you like to see in the Rats Rule Calendar?

Photo 1
6 (5%)
Photo 2
7 (5.9%)
Photo 3
37 (31.1%)
Photo 4
23 (19.3%)
Photo 5
23 (19.3%)
Photo 6
2 (1.7%)
Photo 7
12 (10.1%)
Photo 8
9 (7.6%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Voting closed: October 16, 2013, 02:33:09 PM

Author Topic: May/June 2014 Poll! Time to Vote!  (Read 3960 times)

Offline Suebee

• Honourary Canadian!
  • Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Rimmer: 7/26/99 - 08/31/02
    • ratsrule.com
May/June 2014 Poll! Time to Vote!
« on: October 11, 2010, 12:09:59 PM »
It's time to vote! This poll is for images that will appear for the months of May and June. Since there are two months, and therefore two winners, we are allowing TWO votes per person.

Please keep in mind that this is NOT a popularity contest. Please try to make your selections based on photographic merit, and not "voting for my friend's rat." We want to end up with a truly excellent, professional-looking calendar, beating the pants off the lame excuse for a rat calendar that I see in PetsMart every year (same rat in 12 different seasonal boring settings... *snore* )!

Narrowing down over 100 entries to just 48 for these polls was EXTREMELY difficult. If your photo(s) did not make it to the poll stage, please do not take it personally. Not everyone could get in -- I wish that wasn't the case!

If your image is included in one of the polls, please be discreet. Do not beg for votes, or reveal that any images are yours. Those found "trolling for votes" here or ANYWHERE else will be immediately disqualified, and the poll will be reset with the remaining photos. We want the poll results to be fair for ALL of our finalists.

This poll is set to expire in 14 days.

The results will ONLY be shown after the poll has expired.

Thanks!

PS - If you see your own image in one of these polls, and it is surrounded by a black frame, it is because your image was just shy of the necessary resolution to print at full size. If you have a larger size to send me, it would be most appreciated -- then I can get rid of the black frame! Thanks!

(this only applies to horizontal images, not vertical images - they're OK!)

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

Photo #4

Photo #5

Photo #6

Photo #7

Photo #8
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 02:32:52 PM by Suebee »

Offline Suebee

• Honourary Canadian!
  • Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Rimmer: 7/26/99 - 08/31/02
    • ratsrule.com
Re: May/June 2014 Poll! Time to Vote!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 01:58:12 PM »
Congrats to #3, the clear winner!

#4 and #5 are tied for second, so I have another tie-breaker decision on my hands. This is a REALLY difficult one!!!

I'm going to go with #4.