Author Topic: Need a good home for two beautiful ferrets near Boca Raton, Florida  (Read 1038 times)

Offline ycleptjah

• Ritten
I'm leaving shortly for medical school and unfortunately will no longer be able to care for my two little fur-babies. There is a small girl, a year and a half old, who is super mischievous and fun-loving. Her companion is a boy around 8 months (who is already double her size!) who is very mellow and has a calm temperament but still loves to play around!

Both of them will cuddle with you and fall asleep on you once they get sleepy and they get used to you!

They are really great ferrets, and I have a ton of stuff for them, including a home-made rice box they love digging in, a cage, hammock, a sleeping cube, toys, ferret tunnel, etc.

Please get in touch with me if you're able to provide a great home for them, that's really all I'm concerned with. I'm willing to drive if they're going to a good home. There will be a rehoming fee so I know you're serious about adopting them and can care for them, but they're both healthy, fun-loving little furballs who deserve more time than I'm going to be able to give them!

Let me know if you're interested.