Author Topic: Babies Available now in Chicago, IL  (Read 1261 times)

Offline DazzleMe

• Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Show Up For Life
    • Dazzle Me Rattery
Babies Available now in Chicago, IL
« on: July 01, 2002, 02:19:38 PM »
Hi!

What is it you look for in a rat as a pet? A companion, or a show animal? If you are looking for a companion, read on...

I have here four 9wk old rat pups that are available for adoption. They are very sweet and very tame. I have personally handled them since they were four hours old and thus, they have always known the kindness of the human hand. They treat me like I'm one of them. They clean me, come running to greet me when I open the cage door, they love being held and cuddled although they also love running about and being youngsters!

They love attention and always react to my voice when they hear me nearby. They are extremely fun to watch play with each other, bounding up and down the levels of the cage so fast that I don't know where they'll jump to next. I have loved and cared for them before they were even born. They are very precious and very special to me. I know that their next owner will be one very lucky person to have such a companion.

Their mom literally leaped into my heart. Allow one of her pups to leap into yours.

You can view pictures and additional info here: http://www.geocities.com/thechicagocrew/available.html

Thank you for reading. Maybe you'll consider adding a companion to your family.....?
« Last Edit: July 01, 2002, 02:24:42 PM by TheChicagoCrew »
-Melina & Crew