Author Topic: CA Bay Area rat needs adoption  (Read 1079 times)

Offline robin

• Ritten
  • I'm a llama!
CA Bay Area rat needs adoption
« on: April 04, 2003, 10:45:18 PM »
Greetings! I have a 2 year old male rat for adoption. His name is Speck and he is not fixed. His Buddy Winston died in October. He was pretty sad about that. I am looking to adopt him to someone who can give him the love and attention he needs. So far he's only gotten comfortable with me, although he is not mean to anyone - he just loves his mama.
I would get him a friend his age and go on with my rattie loving life, but I'm about to tour the world for a year or more and would like to know he's secure in someone's loving home with a buddy. I'm really sad about this and I am having trouble thinking about letting him go. I am going to be picky about who gets him, so please don't be offended. I just feel I know what's best for him.
He's generally quite healthy. He's shy, but loving. He is still pretty youthful. He would love to get with a girl rat too. I've determined this only because he trys to get with my rabbit, Alice who is also going to be adopted out. Sigh...
I'm in no realy hurry to get him out of here, as I am not leaving until October. I live in Benicia, CA and am only willing to adopt him to someone within reasonable driving range (I will not ship him).
Thanks
my e-mail is thejoyfulmidwife@yahoo.com