Author Topic: Pinkies?!?! (Dracut, MA, will be looking for homes!)  (Read 20873 times)

Offline binkyhoo

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Kissed a Rat
Re: Pinkies?!?! (Dracut, MA, will be looking for homes!)
« Reply #225 on: July 29, 2012, 03:12:04 PM »
That was a nice update. I enjoyed the read. Funny how they do all have their own personalities and agendas.

Offline BostonRatLady

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #226 on: July 29, 2012, 04:25:48 PM »
I loved reading this update! Thanks for sharing - it's good to read the news of these guys, since I feel like I know them after following their saga. I'm sorry to hear about Dot, though - can you have it removed? I have had tumors removed on many of my girls, many of whom have gone on to live many more months (two of my senior girls, both more than two years old, had mammary tumor surgeries in December and are still going strong <knocks wood> and one of them even had two tumors, one of which was quite bad). I'm glad that the others are doing great, though, and it sounds like you have a wonderful time with them! How lucky that you took Mia in, for all of you.

The first vet I took her to was uncomfortable doing so because the tumor was in her groin area, specifically in an area that is constantly flexed during movement, and the vet felt that she'd just keep opening the site.  :-\

Pet's name: Gerald

My current rats: George, Pumpkin, Alfie, Valentino, Franky, Buddy, Olivia, and Dash

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #227 on: July 30, 2012, 08:48:05 PM »
So sorry to hear about the tumor. Loved the update, tho!
--Best, Mountaintop--