Author Topic: Rat-Sitter Directory -- Please help if you can!  (Read 81959 times)

Offline Phalaeo

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Buffalo, NY
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 05:37:01 PM »
Due to the nature of my work, I am available at some times of the year- other times not-you would have to call ahead to find out.

I would be willing to drive a half hour total.

I could spend a minimum of 1/2 hour at the house.  I am comfortable with free ranging other's rats only with instructions.

Yes, I can care for a rat with special needs.

I can care for birds, from finches up to macaws, reptiles (I am comfortable feeding live fish, crickets, meal worms, wax worms and frozen mice), Other rodents, chinches, cats, dogs, fish (fresh, brackish and salt), Horses, sheep, goats, pigs, chickens- Pretty much everything.

All instructions must be written down clearly, and all of your vets must be listed.
Currently ratless, but looking for two males
Pittsburgh, PA

Offline sharper43

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Rat-Sitter Directory -- Please help if you can!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2006, 02:42:25 PM »
Dallas Area

1. What your schedule is like and when you are available
would have to contact to see at the time, usually available often

2. How far you are willing to drive to provide care and how often you can make the drive
can drive all over the dallas area, maybe fort worth

3. How much time can you commit per day? Can you spend enough time to allow for free-ranging?
I can provide playtime and cleaning time.  contact me during this time to see how much time

4. What is your experience with rat medical care? Would you be comfortable caring for a rat that has special needs?
I have had rats for about 5 years now. I haven't had any special experience in really intense medical care.  I have experience dealing with injuries and cleaning and doctoring wounds.  I also have experience caring for elderly rats

5. In addition to rats, what other animals do you have
I have 3 small dogs that play with my rats all of the time.  The rats have free-range time and the dogs are very gentle.  THe rats actually chase the dogs around sometime.  And some of them groom the dogs alot.

Offline HandcuffedAngel

• Love Is Rats
    • My Photo Album
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 07:53:45 PM »
I can rat-sit in the Detroit & Ann Arbor areas of Michigan

1. My schedule varies but I am always home in the evenings and sometimes in mornings and afternoons.

2. I am willing to drive within a half-hour radius, maybe a little more.

3. I'll commit every minute I can and I'll be sure to at least do some free range activities before I leave.

4. Depending on the special needs I can give medications and such, just may be pressed on time some days so it would depend on the needs of the rat in specific.

5. I am very experienced with dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, and sugar gliders. I am not incredibly experienced in caring for ferrets [hands-on] but have done plenty of research to care for them properly.

Personal Note: I can bring animals into my home temporarily if people are comfortable with it so that they can get that maximum amount of attention while the owner(s) are away.

Offline Kimmiekins

• Donor
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Rattie Lovin'
    • Rattie Love Rescue
Cincinnati, OH & Surrounding area
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2006, 07:43:10 PM »
1. I am currently available at all hours.
2. I am willing to travel around the Greater Cincinnati tri-state area (OH, KY, IN). Basically, 30 miles or so from where I'm at (east side). Might be willing to travel more if need be.
3. I can commit as much time as you'd like.
4. I have handled respiratory infections (including nebulizer treatments), stroke, wounds, lice, tumors and abscesses. I've given shots and oral medicine. A special needs rat is something I'd be comfortable with.
5. Hamsters (including from birth), dogs (including from birth), cats, fish. I'd be willing to learn about the care of any animal.

I am more then willing to care for pets in my home as well.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 12:38:18 AM by Kimmiekins »
Owner of Rattie Love Rescue in Cincinnati, Ohio
We serve the Tri-State Area (Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana) & beyond
Petfinder | Gift Shop

Offline Ona_banahna

• Ritten
Re: Rat-Sitter Directory -- Syracuse, NY, USA
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 08:46:17 PM »
Actually, my partner is the official pet-sitter, but I figured it'd be good to post here.

I have a full-time job (8-4), but depending on the area, Rachael is available at various times throughout the day.
2. How far you are willing to drive to provide care and how often you can make the drive
     Can't drive too far on a regular basis (suburbs of Syracuse), and once or twice a day.
3. How much time can you commit per day? Can you spend enough time to allow for free-ranging?
     A regular "visit" is between 20 and 45 minutes, but for just sitting with some freeranging smatters, that can be extended--she's worked out "custom-visits" before
4. What is your experience with rat medical care? Would you be comfortable caring for a rat that has special needs?
     We've had plenty of rats with lung problems, lots of antibiotics/liquid drugs, given sub-Q fluids, she's given insulin shots (to cats, not rats), and we had a disabled rat as well.
5. In addition to rats, what other animals do you have experience in caring for?
     Cats, dogs, birds, lizards, amphibians, fish, pretty much everything allowed to be kept as pets (little experience with barnyard animals--a couple horse/llama interactions, but limited)  I practically own a zoo (Parrots, Parakeets, Cockatiels, Bunnies, Cats, Rats, Guinea Pigs, Mouse, Hamsters, Gerbils, Frogs, Anoles, Bearded Dragons, Geckos, and Fish)

Thanks!

Offline cuterat

• Posts Too Much!
  • Proudly owned by many
Re: Rat-Sitter Directory -- West Jordan, UT
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2006, 10:09:25 PM »
Nevermind
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 12:08:19 AM by cuterat »

Pets name: (Mousy)
Adopted by: (cuterat)

Adopt your own!

Offline KeepersPlay

• Posts Too Much!
  • YES I'M GONNA be a starr
    • KeepersPlay Myspace Page
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »

Meriden, CT

Open Schedule

2. How far you are willing to drive to provide care and how often you can make the drive?
I can either keep them at my house (2 floor house), or I can drive at most 30 maybe 40 min.
As far as how often it can be from every day to every other day, depends how far the drive is.

I'm used to free-ranging. My rats have always been free-ranging. I can spend upto 1-2hours. If I go more then once a day (if it's with in my home town area, give or take 5-10 miles) I could split it up 1 hours in the morning/noon time and 1 hour in the later evening.

I have never cared for a rat with a special need. Although i've had to medicate my own rats before. I've been owning rats for 3 years now and have owned 9 rats.

5. In addition to rats, what other animals do you have experience in caring for?
Small animals (Hamsters, Mice, Rats, Gerbils) Rabbits, Guinea pigs, Ferrets, Dogs, Cats, Birds, Fish.

Offline PudgyRatties

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2007, 07:45:08 PM »

1. I am a college student so I do spend significant time in class... but I am home several hours each day.
2. I live in Martinsburg, WV... about an hour outside Baltimore and DC and 30 min. from Frederick, MD/ Leesburg,VA. I would be willing to drive to pick up the rattie to keep at my home.
3. I can commit several hours a day for play. I have four female rats that I spend a lot of time with everyday. I don't "free range"... exactly... because I don't have a totally rat proof room. But, they do get supervised play outside the cage in certain areas. I also have a play pen for them.
4. I've given liquid Baytril via a syringe to all of my rats. More comfortable with mixing with food. If the rat has a NON-contagious medical problem such as a tumor or bumble foot or something of the sort I can take care easily. I used to pet sit dogs with cancer and external tumors where I had to apply iodine and other medications. I can also administer vitamins and pills. However, if the rat exhibits any signs of Myco or URD or anything of the sort I won't agree. If the rat has frequent Myco flare-ups... I'm not going to risk my babies. Sorry.
5. Like I said, I used to pet sit cats and dogs for several days at a time. Also, I have owned cats, hamsters, gerbils, dwarf hamsters, anoles, blue elsavadorian iguanas, skinks, geckos, frogs, turtles, and all kinds of fish. I currently own one cat (and I take care of a stray) and four 4 month old rats.

Offline rodent_girl_1985

• Posts Too Much!
    • TinyDreamerzzzBezzz
Corpus Christi, Texas
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2007, 02:38:05 PM »
1. What your schedule is like when you are available.
2. How far are you willing to drive to provide care and how often you can make the drive.
3. How much time can you commit per day. Can you spend enough time to allow for free ranging?
4. What is your experience with rat medical care? Would you be compfortable caring for a rat with special needs?
5. In addition to rats, what other animals do you have experiance in caring for?

I'm a college student, but take my courses at home. So my schedule is pretty much free.

I don't drive, but my mother is willing to drive me. I'm willing to drive anwhere in the city and immediate areas outside the city, up to Portland, TX.

I can commit to 1 1/2 to possibly 2 hours a day. I think that would allow enough time for free ranging.

I have experience with medical need rats, some of my rats have had problems in the past. I feel compfortable taking care of a special needs rat.

I've worked at a dog kennel in the past. I've taken care of dogs, cats, birds, reptiles, and other small critters, so pretty much anything. I'm fairly compfortable around dogs, as long as they are not aggresive. I can take care of reptiles, but it depends on what kind of reptile you have. I'm fine with everything else. I am trustworthy and dependable. Any questions you can PM or email me.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2007, 02:57:06 PM by rodent_girl_1985 »

Offline Drache

• The Crittery
Houston, Texas, USA
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 10:54:20 PM »
I run my own rat rescue and have been rat-sitting for local rat-owners in the area for over 5 years. References available.

1. What your schedule is like and when you are available?: My schedule is very open, and there are two of us to help care for them. 
2. How far you are willing to drive to provide care and how often you can make the drive? I would prefer to bring them to me instead of making a daily trip to the owners home. I am willing to do pickup/deliver within 3 hours of Houston with gas reimbursement. We have a separate house 1/2 hour from our main residence where boarding animals are kept. It's climate controlled and has a play area. Quarantine will not be an issue. We are willing to make a daily trip within an hour of our home.
3. How much time can you commit per day? Can you spend enough time to allow for free-ranging? Several hours. Yes.
4. What is your experience with rat medical care? Would you be comfortable caring for a rat that has special needs? Absolutely. We have cared for some of the worst medical cases I have ever even heard of. We are experienced with respiratory problems, congestive heart failure, parasites, megacolon, tumors, stroke, SubQ fluids, oral medications, wound care, etc. etc. We have an E-Vet and two other Exotics vets within a five minute drive.

Haha. Rats, wild rats, mice, wild mice, hamsters, gerbils, chinchillas, prairie dogs, rabbits, cavies, degus, jirds, spiny mice, lemmings, short-tailed possums, hedgehogs, roo rats, finches, canaries, parakeets, lovebirds, conures, quakers, parrotlets, parrots, macaws, cockatoos, snakes, lizards, turtles/tortoises, geckos, tarantulas, scorpions, cockroaches, millipedes, fresh and saltwater fish, ducks, chickens, horses, dogs, and cats. No 'hot' snakes or illegal wildlife.

And I probably forgot a few...

PM me if you need help joining!

Offline MsMagpie

• Posts Too Much!
  • Angle checks to see if Yoda's home.
    • Epilogue Rat Haven
Portland, OR
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2007, 03:36:55 AM »
Portland, OR

1. What your schedule is like and when you are available? This is totally dependent on what classes I'm taking that quarter, ask for specifics.
2. How far you are willing to drive to provide care and how often you can make the drive? I can only commit to places that I can reach by bus (sorry).
3. How much time can you commit per day? Can you spend enough time to allow for free-ranging? Depending on my classes I'd say that I can certainly commit to at least an hour a day.
4. What is your experience with rat medical care? Would you be comfortable caring for a rat that has special needs? I don't have much experience. With explicit directions, and an emergency contact I would care for most special needs.
5. In addition to rats, what other animals do you have experience in caring for? Experience with cats, dogs, fish, birds, horses, rats, gerbils/hamsters/mice, rabbits. I'm not willing to spend out of cage time with hamsters/gerbils as I am afraid of them, I can certainly feed and water them and clean their cages though. (Laugh if you must.) I've never cared for ferrets or Gpigs, but I've read a lot about them and would give it a try!
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 10:57:09 PM by MsMagpie »
Adopt a rat today!
http://www.epiloguerats.com

Offline Mischief Mistress

• Posts Too Much!
  • I <3 My Rats.
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 02:04:32 PM »
I can sit in the Phx AZ area.

I'm available anytime(its summer but anything after 3 during school)
15 miles
Yes
Yes
CAts horses dogs birds fish rabbits
Mom to 2 kids
Lactation Consultant
Student Nurse!
Army Veteran!

Offline Dogstar

• Kei
    • Chicago Canine
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2007, 12:17:11 AM »
Chicago, IL

1. My schedule is currently pretty open but in the fall I will have a new schedule.
2. I can go short distances (within 4-5 miles of 60659 area code) to your home, OR I can care for your rats in my own home. I do not have any rats or other rodent pets in the home.
3. I can commit several hours per day, or if the rats were in my home they would get a lot of playtime out of the cage during the day.
4. I have experience with pet medical care. I have worked with pets and have given oral medications and used a nebulizer with my previous rats, provided post-surgical care and 'nursing' care. I have also done sub-q shots/fluids with dogs/cats.
5. I have experience caring for rats, mice, hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, dogs, cats, gerbils, frogs, snakes, lizards, turtles and rabbits.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2007, 03:56:30 AM by Dogstar »

Offline PhoenixMoon

• Jack and Rocky
Rhode Island
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2007, 01:00:41 AM »
1) Right now, I'm a stay at home mom so my schedule is fairly open. After Sept. 07, you'd have to call.
2) I will travel up to an hour a day with gas reimbursement.
3) I am flexible with the amount of time I will spend. Free range time is no problem.
4) I have some exp. with ill ratties- oral meds., ointments, sub q. I have no exp. with special needs except nursing orphans, spec. diet, but am willing to learn.
5) I have exp. with mice, rabbits, ferrets, sugar gliders, pot bellies, dogs, cats, iguanas and other lizards, turtles, fish tanks, prarie dogs, chinchillas, certain snakes- I will feed -only- mealies, crickets, etc.
"Judge Not, before you judge yourself. Before you point your fingers, make sure your hands are clean." -Bob Marley & The Wailers

Offline thewolfplush

Los Angeles, CA
« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2007, 09:39:30 PM »
I work from home, self-employed, so I can work around other people's schedules to an extent. Please call ahead.

I'm willing to go within the immediate Los Angeles, Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Hawthorn, Lawndale, Torrance, Inglewood and Gardena areas.

1 hour, which should be able to squeeze in a bit of time for free-ranging. :)

I have no exprience with rat medical care except administering medicines and using a nebulizer. I have cared for a few special needs animals in my lifetime, though, so if it isn't anything drastic I can follow instructions.

Dogs, Cats, Hamsters, Mice, Guinea Pigs, Fish Tanks (Saltwater, Brackish Water and Freshwater), Birds (Budgies, Lovebirds, Sun Conures, Cockatiels, Finches, et cetera), Reptiles (Turtles, Lizards, and Snakes - will feed pre-killed only. Will not monitor for live feeding, plus I think it's too dangerous to the animals). I also have experience in feeding and preparing specialized diets - Cooked, Raw, et cetera.

If you are comfortable with me administering basic care to other pocket pets or small animals, (IE - chinchillas, ferrets) provide a care sheet - I'm excellent at following directions (comes with what I do :S). However, no experience with livestock.

Offline Lifthrasir

• Ritten
Illinois - Pontiac Area
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2007, 07:54:23 PM »
I'm new to the forums but I figure offering help is a good way to get to know everyone here.

I work Mon-Thurs 7:00am - 5:30pm. I am available outside of these times.

I live in Cornell, but will go to Streator, Pontiac, and everything in-between or near. (Ransom, Cornell (obviously), Flanagan, etc.) (Within 20 miles.)

Depending on the number of animals involved, I will spend whatever time is needed. Extra time if pets need special attention, and will plan time for free-ranging.

I have given injections, oral medications, and am familiar with treatments for other animals as well. I am absolutely willing to help any animal in need.

Other small animals, cats, dogs, birds, reptiles, and fish (freshwater or saltwater).

Offline FishOutOfWater

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2007, 03:09:24 PM »
I live in Vacaville, CA

Typically Saturday - Monday all day, Wednesday - Friday early mornings and evenings, and early mornings only Tuesday.

I commute to Berkeley so pretty much anywhere off 80 between Berkeley and Davis, CA.

I can do free-ranging for as long as you want weekends and Saturdays. Tuesdays - Fridays I'd be able to do a quick check-up but not free range for long. If they're at my place they can be free ranged any day.

My live-in partner is a vet tech and would be willing to rat sit for you in those circumstances - just let me know and I can forward the info on.

Cats, Hamsters, and fish.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 03:41:14 AM by FishOutOfWater »
Q: What do you get when you cross a postmodernist with a mafia boss?
A: An offer you can't understand.

Offline Rattiemama

• Posts Too Much!
  • ^^ Cheezy grin! ^^
South San Francisco, CA
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2007, 02:36:19 PM »
I'm near San Francisco, CA!

1. At the moment my schedule is fairly open. I am most available in the afternoons and evenings.
2. I can drive 30 minutes (one way) every day, or further, up to an hour, every other day.
3. I can stay for an hour or more. Definitely long enough to freerange.
4. I am comfortable giving oral meds, nebulizing, and have a fair ammount of rat experience. I am not comfortable giving injections.
5. I am extremely allergic to cats, so no cats please! I adore dogs, and have dog sat many times, even for "problem" dogs. I also worked at the zoo and have experience caring for a variety of amphibians (toads, newts, etc), reptiles (large and small snakes, tutrles and tortises, alligators, lizards large and small etc.), birds (everything from doves and parrots to raptors and owls), and mamals (ferrets, rabbits, chinchillas, even a racoon, skunk, and kinkajou).

Offline FourthWand

Minneapolis, MN, USA (and surrounding metro area)
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2007, 10:54:59 PM »
I live in the west end of the Twin Cities, in the state of Minnesota.

1) I tend to write my own schedule and keep myself only at 4-5 days weekly; my availability suits my activities for the week (which would be included around proper feeding times, administrating of medicines, etc)

2) My partner and I make a hefty commute for his schooling every day (100 miles, six days a week!), so driving is totally negotiable. Gas prices are to be considered (damn you, big oil!), of course, but it's all a part of the love for ratties.

3) I give my boys around 3 hours "out of the cage" time to just hang out with me. It's up the owner, as to how much hands on time each rattie needs, and I'm willing to care for them in any such way as the owner sees fit.

4) Medical care is a part of owning animals; the worst "special treatment" situation ever was giving a series of anti-inflammatory injections to my chinchilla, Rimshot. But we got through it together, with lots of raisins. I'm fine with administering shots, hand-feeding supplements, and bathing special needs animals.

5) In my life, I've cared for chinchillas, horses, guinea pigs, several breeds of canines, hamsters & gerbils, both miniature horses & miniature donkeys, cats, a very special sugar glider named "Bug" and a seven-foot iguana named "Lurch". Oh, and rats, too. :) I have no allergies that I'm aware of, and if you have a red panda as a pet, I will move into your house and never leave... just to let you know.
Zombie Apocalypse Weapon of Choice = Lightsaber

Offline vombatus_ursinus

Brooklyn, NY, US
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2007, 04:34:57 PM »
Right now I work part-time mornings and afternoons, that could change, I work in retail and it's week-to-week sometimes.

I probably couldn't drive more than like half an hour each way unless there's compensation... This is because my dad would have to do the driving and he might not want to, you know how dads are.

Some days I have more time than others, but I spend at least half an hour with my rats per day. Caring for someone else's rats, I'd try my best to devote a lot of time, because I would want the same done for me. It would be hard for me to give an estimate right now though. We can discuss it if/when we need to.

I've never injected medicine, but I've given my girl pain medication orally, and I've dissolved doxy in water bottles (for hamsters), and treated rat wounds with antiseptic and neosporin.

I work at a pet store so I have at least a little bit of experience with most common animals. I'd have the least confidence with dogs, cats, and saltwater fish. But with just about any small animal I'm good.

My location: Coney Island (D, F, N, Q; Cropsey Ave exit on the Belt Pkwy)

Offline RattieRatRescuer

« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 02:55:07 AM »
LA, California (Southern), USA

My contact email- crazypony@ca.rr.com

1. I am home most of the day, and my schedule is flexible most of the time.
2. I can not travel too far from home. But if I am sitting your pet, and it is an emergency, we will go the distance.
3. I can commit many hours per day.--As I have many of my own pets. Free range--yes.
4. Regarding my experience with rat medical care, I think my knowledge is pretty fair.--I am not a vet, but my judgement is trustworthy. Yes, I would be comfortable caring for an animal with special needs.--I have done so before. I have applied skin medication to rats, that is about the only medicine I gave to a rodent. Although, I have given pills orally to dogs, and could do a cat if needed. I have treated wounds,  and can wrap a horses' leg (both for protection and medical reasons).
5. Horses, dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, snakes, fish, toads/frogs, mice, hamsters, newts, chickens, turtles (both aquatic and land).

**Note: I know of 3 vets that care for rats in one of my neighboring cities.***
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 03:00:49 AM by RattieRatRescuer »

Offline ratzluver

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2007, 01:50:52 PM »
I live in Northern Virginia area
1. I go to school from 8:00am and get home at 4:00pm. After that I finish my homework about 4:30-5:00pm. Mondays I am usually free after 1:45. I am available all year except for August 2008
2. I would prefer it to just be at my house.
3.The rat/pet could have about 30mins just by themselves and then 1 hour playtime/free ranging.
4. I do not have expeirence with small pet meds, but i would be comfortable with it.
5. Any small pet! I have researched all pets for 4-5 years!
A house is not a home without a pet!

Offline Wishing4Rats

• Posts Too Much!
  • I used my wings, and mommy cried.
« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2008, 09:11:51 PM »
Edited 1/23/09-- Still available to help.  :)
High Desert, CA (2 hours North of San Diego). Can offer drop-off/pick-up in the Riverside area, as well.

Please note: I have no rats or other small pets currently, so I can care for your rats in my home.

My schedule is ever-changing, but I don't typically work for more than 4 hours during the day, so there's plenty of time each day, 7 days a week.

I can drive up to 30 minutes once daily. More than that they have to come stay with me, and can do that either way if you prefer.

At least an hour, but will try to match how much time out they typically get. Yes, I can.

I've adminstered topical and oral medications many times. Cleaned abcesses/open wounds. I think I'd be comfortable with most special needs.

Dogs, cats, hamsters, fish.

Edited for recent information.  :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 05:59:48 PM by Wishing4Rats »
~Kalena

Offline holly238

Upstate South Carolina (Clemson area)
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2008, 10:14:32 PM »
I'm a veterinary technician at a vet clinic in Clemson, SC (upstate area), and I have a great deal of experience with all animals. I've dealt with rats in need of medical care (my own and at the clinic), so I would be comfortable with special needs rats, as well as almost any other creature.

Contact me if you have a specific question or need! hollylaney@hotmail.com
Treat giver to Poppy, Thistle, and Henry

RIP all the ratties I've loved and lost, especially my heart rat, Sniffles

Offline Bubbabooey

• Ritten
  • Hola!
« Reply #49 on: January 29, 2008, 01:11:56 PM »
Hi!  I'm in Des Moines, Iowa, and would enjoy caring for rats so long as it was in the person's home since my rats are here and shouldn't be mixed with others.  Actually, I'm in the process of getting licensed and insured as a pet-sitter in this area.  If interested, IM or email me and I can provide you with the link to my site.

I am a student (two nights a week) and work part-time, so it shouldn't be a problem.  We'd need to discuss any scheduling at that time though.

Approximately 8 miles.  I prefer to stay in Des Moines-West, West Des Moines, Urbandale, Clive, or Windsor Heights.

I should be able to.  An hour a day isn't out of the question. 

I do not have much experience in terms of medical care, but can administer medications orally or topically.

Dogs, cats, mice, hamsters, and fish (particularly freshwater).

Thanks!   :wave2:

Abbey