Author Topic: Critter Nation pics! Everybody post your CNs here!  (Read 777999 times)

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Critter Nation pics! Everybody post your CNs here!
« Reply #5050 on: August 05, 2017, 03:49:33 PM »
I can hardly see any of the photos. Is that the whole photobucket starting to charge thing?
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
« Reply #5051 on: August 07, 2017, 10:35:24 PM »
I can't see any of the ones I posted, for some reason they arent showing up (not photobucket related -mine were posted from facebook I think). And TinyToes' picture looks like it was removed and the link got messed up possibly? Try again TinyToes if you are able to. We need more cage pictures  :rattysmiley:
Rattitude - Hammocks & Treats
rattitudehammocks.etsy.com
youtube.com/allaboutratschannel
facebook.com/allaboutrats

Offline NoDivision

• Ritten
« Reply #5052 on: August 09, 2017, 12:06:17 PM »
I kind of can't believe I only have a couple of cage photos on my drive  considering I know I took a million when I was setting it up o_o

This was the initial setup

Here's the current one - not a lot of changes, just a few things moved around and a couple of things taken out that they weren really using.

Athena and Calliope are the first rats I've owned so I'm always adapting and trying new things for them. Right now I'm in the process of looking for more/possibly making more perches and shelves, as the little perch I added in the top right corner is a big hit.

I definitely need to sew some more double decker hammocks as that's where they spend most of their time. Single hammocks have not been nearly as popular haha.

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
« Reply #5053 on: August 11, 2017, 04:47:30 PM »
Beautiful cage set ups! And I LOVE the pink wheel! Can I ask where you got it/what brand it is?  :rattysmiley:

Offline NoDivision

• Ritten
« Reply #5054 on: August 12, 2017, 11:56:16 AM »
Beautiful cage set ups! And I LOVE the pink wheel! Can I ask where you got it/what brand it is?  :rattysmiley:
Thanks! It's a Carolina Storm Express wheel. I always used Carolina Storm wheels with my hedgehogs and they are so nice. They started making CSE's for pets like rats, short tailed opposums, syrian hamsters etc. But it doesn't look like they have any in stock anymore.

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
« Reply #5055 on: August 12, 2017, 07:46:32 PM »
Thanks! It's a Carolina Storm Express wheel. I always used Carolina Storm wheels with my hedgehogs and they are so nice. They started making CSE's for pets like rats, short tailed opposums, syrian hamsters etc. But it doesn't look like they have any in stock anymore.

Thanks for the reply! I'll have to keep an eye out and maybe they will stock them again. Thanks!

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
« Reply #5056 on: October 26, 2017, 12:59:42 AM »
Got some new lava ledges! Its like Amazon knows me. Pink and yellow -my favorite! I hope the ratties don't mind. :rattysmiley: