Author Topic: Baby Ratties!  (Read 77 times)

Offline Maggie2700

Baby Ratties!
« on: August 09, 2017, 02:22:39 PM »
So, here I am again. After my oldest girls passed away in December I contacted a breeder and my rescue and ended up with six baby ratties!  ::) Hopefully, I will be able to figure out how to get pictures of the highly energetic mischief!
Rattie mom of Moose, Sterling, Teddy, Ducky and Pippa!

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Baby Ratties!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 05:28:00 PM »
CongRATs!  Now we need the pics you mentioned!  :poke:
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline Maggie2700

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 06:07:02 PM »

Yes, Pippa was in with the boys. That's explained over here http://www.goosemoose.com/rfc/index.php?topic=4109318.0. No, they don't live in a plastic bin. I just always have it out during free time so they have somewhere to run to if they get scared. Sterling Archer got his name because he chewed out of the box I brought to carry him home in.  :doh: ;D  Moose is the biggest of the mischief and also the biggest baby! He's such a clown. Sterling follows him around most of the time. Ducky is still very shy and jumpy. Teddy is coming out of his shell a bit during free time.

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 06:13:07 PM »
Photobucket is being a DG%^&%W I$VLk% and your pix aren't showing due to the new rules.  >:( Could we pretty please ask you to try again with IMGR or another hosting service? Enquiring minds want to see BABIES!  :hyper:
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline Maggie2700

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 07:00:28 PM »
Where do I find the new rules about posting pictures???