Author Topic: LilyRose is losing her battle with cancer  (Read 538 times)

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
LilyRose is losing her battle with cancer
« on: June 30, 2016, 09:01:42 PM »
Cancer is taking over my sweet senior girl LilyRose. We opted to let her live out as long as possible while her quality of life was still good. But I'm afraid we have reached the end of quality. We have an appt tomorrow at 4:30 to help her cross the rainbow bridge. :'( my heart is feeling like it's being ripped out. But I ),is it's best for her.
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline Kitsch Slapped

• Posts Too Much!
    • All About Rats
Re: LilyRose is losing her battle with cancer
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 11:07:39 PM »
Im so sorry you both are going through this. My thoughts are with you. We went though this with our dog. We had to do the only kind thing we could for her by helping her to the bridge when it was her time. Best wishes for tomorrow.  :'( :heart:
Rattitude - Hammocks & Treats
rattitudehammocks.etsy.com
youtube.com/allaboutratschannel
facebook.com/allaboutrats

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 11:34:19 PM »
Thank you, this dog has been thru so much health wise. She's been a great dog always a happy girl.
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 07:55:15 AM »
So very, very sorry. You are doing the loving thing--as you always have. [HUGS]
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 01:20:20 AM »
Thank you so much. It was a difficult thing to do but I believe she knows I love her and didn't want her to suffer. She will always be in my heart.