Author Topic: Looking to a adopt two female babies! Mass or NH  (Read 38 times)

Offline catemonster

Looking to a adopt two female babies! Mass or NH
« on: November 13, 2017, 12:26:47 PM »
Itís been about 3 years since my heart rat passed but itís time for new loves! Iíd prefer babies but Iíd be happy to take young adults too. I have a decent sized cage and would feed oxbow and fresh (safe) veggies. Please PM me if anything is available. Iíll answer any questions and give more detail about the cage etc. fingers crossed!

Offline Been to the Mountaintop

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Looking to a adopt two female babies! Mass or NH
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2017, 12:28:09 AM »
Visit Mainely Rat Rescue's web site, and on Contact Us click on the adoption link. We have LOTS of gorgeous new babies coming up right in your area. I'm fostering the Supernaturals.
--Best, Mountaintop--

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2017, 12:36:27 AM »
--Best, Mountaintop--

Offline catemonster

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 04:56:08 AM »
Thank you so much for your reply it was actually quite helpful. There are a few that are about 15 minutes from my house but there are too many in the bunch for me to adopt and Iím specifically looking for girls. But funny thing is I requested to be a foster mom! In which case if it does go though and work out Iím super excited! It would ease me back into the rat world and I would be able to contribute to a good cause. I have enough experience that I think it would work out wonderfully. Much appreciated!

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 08:05:54 PM »
You are welcome. Fostering is one of the greatest needs and bittersweet but very rewarding. You get to fill tiny naked (or old and furry) bellies full of great nutrition, shower them with love, and prepare them to be able to love and trust in their forever homes.

Just in case it was unclear, if you see a litter of 8 on a site you don't have to adopt them all--we want at least two together and sometimes there is a deeply bonded trio that has been through hell and back and they need to stay together. But when you apply, tell them how many you want and believe me, we can find two or however many with your names on them. :-)
--Best, Mountaintop--