Author Topic: 2 Beautiful Cats for Adoption  (Read 237 times)

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
2 Beautiful Cats for Adoption
« on: June 15, 2017, 09:51:35 PM »
Hi guys. Been a long time since I've posted on here! I'm still alive and kicking.

I took in two cats for a friend for what was supposed to be 2 weeks and the friend disappeared and never came back to pick them up. That was over a year ago. They've been stuck in a room in my house as my wife is allergic to cats. We're about to have a baby and I need to turn that room into a nursery and the cats need to find a home where they can be out and play.

If you know anyone willing to take in 2 cats in Southern California, let me know. I'll pay for all shots or other expenses. They're about 8 years old and are best buddies. The black cat, Star will actually sit on my shoulders as I walk around and the tortoise shell cat, Cleo will try to groom my hair by licking it. Very much like some rats I used to own long ago!

I'm in Rancho Cucamonga, CA (SoCal) and I'll drive to drop them off if there's a good home for them to go to within a few hours of me.

My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline BigBen

• Posts Too Much!
  • Almost as smart as a rat
Re: 2 Beautiful Cats for Adoption
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 12:01:01 PM »
Sorry I can't help you, alas!  I live on the east coast and am allergic to cats myself.  But I did want to say thanks for this forum--it has helped me enormously over the years with my rats.  Many thanks to you and the moderators for keeping it going!
What is a rat?  King-sized love in a pint-sized package.
RatCode:  1m0f18r !B C? D+ F S-- ocA reC sM a+++ e++++ n