Author Topic: All kinds of dog/rabbit/gpig etc supplies and cages  (Read 5091 times)

Offline MyDumboSweeties

• Luff my Ratties!
    • The Royal Rattery
All kinds of dog/rabbit/gpig etc supplies and cages
« on: January 29, 2007, 06:51:15 PM »
Now that I only have two guinea pigs, I don't need all these cubes. I had ordered 2 sheets of 4X8 choroplast and only need one. I paid $12/sheet and will sell one sheet for $12 if anyone is interested. You MUST pick up, way too big to ship!!!!

I also have a box and a half full of cubes from target, black pvc coated. I have two cages already made minus the bottoms. One is 2 wide by 2 long (great for a female ready to have a baby or with babies). I also have one that is 3 long and 2 wide (huge). I also have like 10-12 others that have yet to be zip-tied together so make whatever you want. Will sell ALL For $10. I paid $15 for each box of them, so that is like a $25 value!! I will also send the zip ties with it.

I am 40 min north of Orlando in Grand Island. Can give address for mapquesting to someone interested if you email or call (352)551-6117 hntrjmprrider15@aol.com

I ALSO have available never used a mesh and really pretty cloth bunny/ferret/guinea pig harness, will sell for $2.50. Let me know if you are interested in anything..I will ship the harness for a total of $5 including purchase price. Can get a digital picture too!

ALSO FOR SALE:

HUGE outdoor dog kennel/play yard. Not even a teacup chihuahua can get out of it. I believe it is 6' long by 6' wide and about 5 1/2' tall. Chain link with door. Pristine condition, cost $250 to build! Will sell for $40. You must pick up. Will fit in a pickup truck if you bungee it down.

Also have brand new LARGE black PVC coated indoor kennel (size for like a G shephard, boxer, etc). Has pan that slides out and two doors. Paid $120 + tax, will sell for $70!!!

Let me know if you ater interested in anything.
Elizabeth
The Royal Rattery
~*~Breeding Quality Dumbos~*~

Offline shaleemouse

• Ritten
Re: All kinds of dog/rabbit/gpig etc supplies and cages
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 09:07:50 PM »
Has this been sold

Offline StarlaBlaze

• Posts Too Much!
Re: All kinds of dog/rabbit/gpig etc supplies and cages
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 04:53:11 PM »
just so you know ths post was from 2007
Isabelle,Ozzy,Mojoe,Spanky,LilyRose,MoJo2, Charlie, Sassy(dogs), Livvie an Ouija (Rats)
Cubby,Luna,MrGrey, Lincoln, Safari, Shadei, Starla, Odyss(cats)  BeBe Girl(Iguana)  Frankie( Bearded dragon)