Author Topic: Mice, hamster fun palace auction SOLD  (Read 4022 times)

Chic 2000

Mice, hamster fun palace auction SOLD
« on: May 05, 2002, 11:46:10 PM »
Attention!  I have a mouse/hamster palace that I have up for auction on e-bay.  This auction includes, a cage - plastic encased cage with water bottle, food dish, all essential pieces.  AND A WHOLE LOT OF TUBES!  Tubes for every possible configuration imaginable.  The only critters that have been in this lot are 2 mice that have since passed on the the rainbow bridge.  All parts are clean, some have a bit of chew marks but everything is in great condition.  So if you are looking for a palace for your hampsters, gerbils, or mice, this one is great.  I cannot sell it outside of e-bay, that's e-bays rules.  I am certain you won't get a better price for all that is there.  It cost us alot, collecting tubes and everything, but we loved it and so did the mice :)

E-Bay link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2022464892
« Last Edit: May 13, 2002, 12:48:46 PM by Chic 2000 »

Offline Joe

• Posts Too Much!
  • Joe- Bouncer, Hoss, Beige, Domino, and Spook
    • World of Kesem
Re:Mice, hamster fun palace auction great deal!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2002, 02:00:22 AM »
*gasp* No buy it now option! I'm hurt! That's how I get most of my stuff from eBay. I'll definately have to show that to my brother...

Chic 2000

Re:Mice, hamster fun palace auction great deal!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2002, 09:23:46 AM »
I don't have a 10 star rating with e-bay yet, only a 7. You  have to have a buyer/seller feedback rating of 10 positives before you can get the "Buy it now" option. I only have 7 feedbacks, but it's all excellent praise.  I'm an honest e-bayer, just haven't shopped enough. Gotta get some $$ to buy more stuff to get that 10, or sell more stuff.  
« Last Edit: May 06, 2002, 05:47:11 PM by Chic 2000 »

Chic 2000

Re:Mice, hamster fun palace auction SOLD
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2002, 12:50:25 PM »
The auction for our mouse/hampster Palace has been closed.  It was SOLD on 5/12/02.