Author Topic: Custome painted hand-made rattie jewelry  (Read 5142 times)

Offline EaglesEye Rattery

• Rats are truely a girls best friend!
    • EaglesEye Rattery
Custome painted hand-made rattie jewelry
« on: May 07, 2002, 01:08:12 AM »
I just wanted to let everyone know I have hand-sculpted custome painted rattie jewelry available.  I paint it by a photo.  I also have picture frames made the same way.  All I need is a picture that shows the rats face and the rats back.  

These are very cute and real eye catchers and cute!  If you would like to request a variety of rat that would be just fine also.  I can easily make hoodeds, dumbos, tailess, siamese, masked, bareback, self in any color and you name it!  LOL  

I have pins, earrings, pentants, picture frames and other jewelry can be made upon request.  Set and multiple order discounts available.  I'm mainly doing this for fun and something to do in my spare time.  These items have been seen at the ratsPacNW shows and each one is uniquely differnt since I handsculpt and paint each one!!

You can e-mail me for more info or any ideas and requests.

Emily~
Small rattery in Salem, Oregon breeding great pets & beautiful show prospects since '98.  Also offering hand-made jewelry, and whimsical rat, dog and other animal art.

Emily Rose~  http://www.eagleseye.us

Offline NJratLover

• Angel, Star, Hailey...and babies on the way!!
    • My Rattie Page
Re:Custome painted hand-made rattie jewelry
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2002, 10:37:34 PM »
do you have a picture of your work?? I may be interested in something!!!
Katie...
 Angel, Star, Hailey

• EaglesEye Rattery
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 08:09:24 PM »

do you have a picture of your work?? I may be interested in something!!!

I have a few pictures up on my webpage at http://welcome.to/EaglesEye in the jewelry section but I need tpo take some pics then update the whole webpage.  So far the only updates have been the rat section and I havn't updated that in a while!

Most of the proceeds from the jewelry goes to support my small rescue and that is why I started makeing the jewelry.  They are a big hit at the RatsPacNW rat shows and at the craft shows i have taken them to here in the Salem area.

Emily~
Small rattery in Salem, Oregon breeding great pets & beautiful show prospects since '98.  Also offering hand-made jewelry, and whimsical rat, dog and other animal art.

Offline Sabrina

• Posts Too Much!
  • wanna wanna BIKKIT!
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2002, 01:44:33 AM »
OMG, those earrings are soooo adorable... gah... I'm broke at the moment, but let me know when you put more pics up, and then sometime during the summer when I've been working more, I'll talk to you about it again! :)
Love, Sabrina
Forever remembered: Piper(4/19/03) Kaela(4/15/03) Ellie(5/19/02)

"You can be obsessed with remorse all your life, not because you chose the wrong thing... but because you never had the chance to prove to yourself that you would have chosen the right thing." U.Eco

mmm nicey bikkit

• EaglesEye Rattery
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2002, 08:06:00 PM »

OMG, those earrings are soooo adorable... gah... I'm broke at the moment, but let me know when you put more pics up, and then sometime during the summer when I've been working more, I'll talk to you about it again! :)

LOL  I have pics taken now but need to upload them and redo the website!  LOL

Em~

Offline Sabrina

• Posts Too Much!
  • wanna wanna BIKKIT!
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2002, 09:12:19 PM »
guess I never thought before that GGMR could extend to jewelry! ;)
Love, Sabrina
Forever remembered: Piper(4/19/03) Kaela(4/15/03) Ellie(5/19/02)

"You can be obsessed with remorse all your life, not because you chose the wrong thing... but because you never had the chance to prove to yourself that you would have chosen the right thing." U.Eco

mmm nicey bikkit

Offline Elaken

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Rats are my obsession!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2002, 11:06:43 PM »
Hmm, I really like some of those earrings, maybe I could repoke my holes so I can get some!
I was lucky enough to have been part of Willie's life and I am eternally grateful for the 2.5 years she gave me.

• EaglesEye Rattery
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2002, 11:48:15 PM »

Hmm, I really like some of those earrings, maybe I could repoke my holes so I can get some!

Well I make other jewely (pendants, pins, bracelets) and I also make clip ons too!!  

I've started making little rattie figurines, and wallet sized picture frames.   I sculpt some dogs breeds too.  I just love making these little crafts!  It's fun.

Em~

deniseratlover

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2002, 07:16:31 PM »
I didn't see the bracelets. Will you have pics of them soon?