Author Topic: 2 boys, 4 girls near Detroit, MI  (Read 2093 times)

Offline Alicia

2 boys, 4 girls near Detroit, MI
« on: November 03, 2003, 02:20:19 AM »
Males: One is a black hooded, (Romeo) and Jasper is a white and blue varigated. They will be one year old in February.

Females: Blue point siamese, black berkshire, white with black triangles over her eyes, and one champaine varigated.

If anyone thinks they can give these rats a loving home, please contact Heather at:

pinkpanther@critterpost.com
AIM: boOtyLiCiOuS1424
~Alicia

Offline bigFATmommaRAT

• 8 Rats, 8 gerbils, 2 cats, & many fish in a T.V.
    • A True Palace
Re: 2 boys, 4 girls near Detroit, MI
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2003, 06:52:49 AM »
I live near Detroit and sent an email inquiry... I am still waiting for a response. I am looking for spayed females. I would have to build an cage to take females if they are not spayed. There would be a 2 week delay on this. The extra cage I have has no "door spring locks" as I used them all (6) to affix the top on the cage build a few weeks ago.
I am a FREE SPEECH Administrator for http://www.manxrat.com/forums/  Come check out Anything Rat the only Free Speech forum about rats on the web

Offline Alicia

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2003, 05:05:30 PM »
She isn't in a rush to rehome these rats. She moved into a new apartment complex where the landlord is only letting her keep one cage, so she is only keeping a few rats. Until then, they can stay at her parent's house, but they don't get any attention during the week, as she only has enough free time to feed and water them.

I'll let her know you emailed her about the rats. Thanks for your interest. :)

~Alicia

Offline popeyes_cat

• Ratties rock!
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2003, 06:22:32 PM »
I sent an e-mail as well.   :)
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress, can be judged by the way its animals are treated."  -M. Gandhi

From the ratty boys and girl, the cats, the dog, the ferrets, the hamster, and Sara, their person.