Author Topic: Martins cage #690 available!  (Read 4691 times)

Offline Kris1114

• Rat Lover!
Martins cage #690 available!
« on: May 17, 2002, 06:32:16 PM »
I recently bought a much bigger cage for my girls, and already have a nice collapsible travel/quarantine cage, so therefore the Martin's cage (powder coated) measuring 24 X 14 X36 is now available. It is only 1 month old. Of course it is already assembled, and to take it apart for shipping with all of those rings would be a nightmare if not impossible! So, if someone is willing to pick it up, Atlanta, GA area, I will be willing to sell it at a VERY reasonable price. I'm not too concerned with money at all, I only want someone who maybe doesn't have too much money to spend, to be able to give their ratties a nice home. If I need to take the cage to UPS or something to send it ground, then I will need the recepient to pay shipping charges as well. I may even consider a short drive to meet someone.

Let me know if anyone is interested! :)

Kristin
dkhein@charter.net

Offline Kris1114

• Rat Lover!
Re:Martins cage #690 available!
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2002, 12:25:03 PM »
P.S I have decided that if someone is willing to pick the cage up or is within a reasonable driving distance from me, they can have the cage for free. IF the cage needs to be shipped out of state etc, then I only ask that the recepient pay the shipping charges. It's a nice cage, I only want someone to be able to utilize it! :)

Offline BabyBlue

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2002, 02:13:08 PM »
Do you have any idea how much the shipping would be? I'm from NY, looking for that same cage. Wish you were close, I'd drive a couple of hours to get it :(
Thanks.

Offline Kristen

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rats are so durned cute!
    • Dive To Blue
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2002, 02:15:04 PM »
sent you a pm (well actually 2)
~If 90% of the people in the world poked themselves in the eye every wednesday, would you do it?~
~Proud mommy of Piper, Anya, and Vegas~
~http://www.divetoblue.org~

Offline ruthiechan

• Posts Too Much!
  • Ph34r!
    • Ruthiechan.net
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2002, 04:04:33 AM »
Is your cage still ip for grabs?
~Ruthie
"Fear is the opposite of faith." -Susan W. Tanner
www.ruthiechan.net
www.n3f.org

Offline Niki

• Our Personal page!
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2002, 04:24:01 PM »
If you still have the cage I would be happy to take it and pay for shipping on paypal or however you would like. Let me know if you still have it!
Niki
Ohio
Give and it will be given to you. luke 6:38

Offline laurie apple

• Ritten
  • Rat Lover!
    • crummy.org
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2002, 01:31:12 AM »
I sent you a private message - but I live in Marietta, GA, and could really use the cage.  I'd be happy to pick it up.

Thanks!

laurie

Offline Kris1114

• Rat Lover!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2002, 06:31:26 PM »
The cage officially has a new owner, I'm sorry I didn't close out this post sooner! :( Thanks to all who applied!