Author Topic: Rizzos Here! YAYYYYYY!  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Maggie's Mom

• A little obsessed with rats...
    • Willow Moon Rodentry
Rizzos Here! YAYYYYYY!
« on: April 18, 2002, 12:12:19 AM »
So happy to have her!  I hadn't seen her for like a month...and she's still the smae size!  I guess pocket rats just don't grow ;)  She's in REALLY good health and so friendly.  She loves to pull "tom green" with me, lol.  And without biting...amazing.  I get free dental work, teehee!  Rat, she's great.
I have a couple of questions, tho.  Will her incredibly small size cause any troubles in her having litters?  Or will there just be smaller litters?  She's such a witto witto wattie.  
Also, her colour.  Well, she's a beige amercan berk, I think...get her beige is darker on the shoulders and really light with a husky-like colouration on her face.  I bet it wouldn't show up on pics...she's a really light beige.  It gets whiter and whiter down the sides until it goes berk....and she seems to have a little darker ticking along with light beige on top.  I'm betting she's just a regular beige, but is she?  It's REALLY pretty :)
I might have pics up tomorrow...not sure, tho.
Maggie's Mom/The Eclipse Rattery
Maggie, Harley, Mozy, Shadow, Diablo, Mercedes, Juno, Stella (Luna), 2 unnamed boys, and babies.  Gerbils- Gandalf, Merlin, Picasso, Mandy, and Peaches.  A dog, Daisy, a cat, Kiska, and a hamster, Hampton/Doobie.
abandoned247@cs.com