Author Topic: Willamette WIldlife Rehab needs cages and supplies!  (Read 5089 times)

Offline luckies4me

• Furry and not so furry!
    • Romping Ratties Rattery
Willamette WIldlife Rehab needs cages and supplies!
« on: May 24, 2002, 09:43:46 PM »
Bengals and Buddies Exotic Animal Rescue and Wildlife Rehabilitation Center along with Willamette Wildlife Rehabilitation are in desperate need of supplies. If anyone can contribute any of the following items we would eally appreciate it: Cages (rat, chinchilla, sugar glider, gerbil) hammocks, water bottles (that don't leak please) bedding, igloos, good food for rats, gerbils, guinea pigs, pigeons,etc., toys for small animals. Also we need bird cages as baby bird season has started. Also Iknow this might sound weird but if anyone has any apple tree braches they don't want we need those too. We use these for our squirrels and chipmunks.

Also for my personal use I am seeking a used (but in good condition) Martins cage for my rats. I have a big three story chinchilla cage that is in fair condition I can trade or I will be selling it for $50 dollars. I have cut out the bottom so that it can be used for rats. I have a pic of the cage if anyone wants to see. I can not ship it because it cannot be taken apart. Please help us and me personally. Thanks. Also if anyone wants to know more about these rescues just ask.

Oh and one more thing, if anyone has any Science Diet feline adult formula we need that too. We feed this to our orphaned baby birds which include Stellars Jays, robins, blackbirds etc. Thanks everyone in advance! ;D And we use big chinchilla cages and rat cages for out orphaned squirrels. ;D
~Cass

February's Rat of the Month voting has begun!
http://www15.brinkster.com/luckies4me/ratofthemonth.html

Offline luckies4me

Re:Willamette WIldlife Rehab needs cages and supplies!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2002, 09:44:38 PM »
Sorry I talk too much. There are too many run on sentences in my post, he he. :)
~Cass

Offline gabrielle1976

• Rat Lover!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2002, 09:47:23 PM »
 :)
Where are you located, id like more info on you but id love to help if i can :)
gabrielle

Offline luckies4me

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2002, 10:18:06 PM »
Well I am located in Eugene Oregon. In the Willamette Valley, hence the name Willamette WIldlife Rehabilitation Center. Ummm, whatever you want to know just shoot! ;) I will be happy to answer any questions you have. I can always send pics of some of my rescued animals too! He he.
~Cass

Offline gabrielle1976

• Rat Lover!
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2002, 10:34:26 PM »
 :)
DO you know how far you are from the dalles or?
Do you take any wild animals?
Why science diet?
Im shure all think of more to ask later
:ratsmile:
gabrielle

Offline NJratLover

• Angel, Star, Hailey...and babies on the way!!
    • My Rattie Page
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2002, 10:33:54 PM »
would you be willing to ship the cage? I live in NJ. Please email me a picture. fuzzy320puppy@yahoo.com
thanks!
Katie...
 Angel, Star, Hailey

Offline luckies4me

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2002, 03:00:34 AM »
Well i do not know if it can be shipped because I don't think I can take it apart. To ship it all put together would probably cost too much money, unless you are willing to pay the shipping? I will send a pic tomorrow after I take one ok.
~Cass

Offline Marianne

• Rat Lover!
    • Cheesy Acres Rattery
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2002, 01:37:59 AM »
I was just going through the old threads as I have not been a member here for long and noticed this one. I was just wondering if you had found all the cages you needed? :) Bridget was telling me she likes the cage you sold her and the one you gave her. Hey I have a bird cage if the wildlife folks still need them. It is still here for you ;) maybe when you pick it up you could drop off the cage you have for me. You can see how the ratties are losing their hair too.
Marianne ~Cheesy Acres Rattery~
www.fortunecity.com/meltingpot/taiwan/83/