Author Topic: **BABIES**--rats babies born in Indiana---**READY NOW!!** updated  (Read 2751 times)

Offline rattielady

• I'm asking Santa for a Martins cage this year!
    • rat album
My 2 females just had litters 3 days apart. I have 28 babies total. I have not been able to sex them all yet, but from the second litter I have 8 boys and 5 girls. I will update more as they grow.
I am located in Franklin,Indiana. Which is south of Greenwood. I will be able to meet for transportation if needed.
Both mothers have a great personality and aer very loving. The daddy is a cuddlebug. These guys are not pedigree.
 I will be glad to answer any questions about the babis or the parents.
The babies should be available the week of November 15th - 19th
Thank you in advance.... ;D
babies can be seen here
http://home.earthlink.net/~mcgomery5
From what I can tell Fred had 10 girls and 5 boys.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2004, 09:46:35 PM by rattielady »
RATS- Ricky...Fred...Girlfriend...Hershey....and Dottie
CAT- Simba
KIDS- Jeremy...Andrea...Aaron
GONE TO THE BRIDGE- Wilma(who started it all)...  Stormy(left us way too soon)...Angel,Lionel,and Squeakers(who were all just babies and weren't here very long,but long enough :) ..)

Offline rattielady

• rat album
Re: rats babies born in Indiana
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 04:57:41 PM »
I have been looking at the different types of rats and I have 4(possibly) husky babies. These are from Girlfriend's litter. Fred's litters is all hooded.7with Fred's light coloring and 8 that have Ricky's black coloring. The rest of  girlfriends litter are still changing, but I do know that there are a few that are going to be blue berkshire. I have updated the site with more pictures. I am sorry for the lengthy download.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2004, 11:43:20 PM by rattielady »
CAT- Simba
GONE TO THE BRIDGE- Wilma(who started it all)...  Stormy(left us way too soon)...Angel,Lionel,and Squeakers(who were all just babies and weren't here very long,but long enough :) ..)

Offline rattielady

• rat album
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2004, 01:44:02 PM »
now that I can post pics(FINALLY) I thought I'd show off a couple more.

check out the size of the tummies!! LOL porkers!
CAT- Simba

Offline cheddarsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2004, 05:39:38 PM »
hi...i am possibly interested in a blue berkshire or a light hooded female as a friend to me and my little rattie cheddar.....i am over near camby...not to far at all....i would love to come see the babies when they are old enough....let me know price and about when they will be ready.....

thanks

connie
Connie and Little Brie
Cheddar, Gigi and Yetta at the Bridge

Offline rattielady

• rat album
Re: rats babies born in Indiana---**availeable soon!!**----
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2004, 12:34:44 PM »
Just pushing the topic up...... the babies will be ready to go to their new homes soon... :heart:
CAT- Simba

Offline rattielady

• rat album
Re: rats babies born in Indiana---**availeable soon!!**----
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2004, 01:17:50 PM »
Ok I know I need to get my pictures develpoed so I can post how they look now. But all babies are ready for new homes now and are all sweet as can be!
 There are now 9 boys and 17 girls left looking for homes.
2 went home today with their new mommy! CHEDDARSMOM!! YAY! they have a new older sister to go meet and have fun with.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2004, 08:33:40 PM by rattielady »
CAT- Simba

Offline Scratch

• Posts Too Much!
Re: **BABIES**--rats babies born in Indiana---**READY NOW!!**
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 05:18:40 PM »
Oh, I'm so glad that Connie adopted from you!

Offline star2

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 10:58:11 PM »
Yes please.  What part of Indiana do you live my friend?  I'm in Northern Illinois. 
~*Katie*~
Play hard at the bridge Aggie, Daisy, Fiona, Scarlett, and Robin

Offline rattielady

• rat album
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2004, 07:37:49 AM »
I am about south central Indiana. I would be willing to meet halfway somewhere if you would like. I can always bring a handful of eepers so no-one would be choosing a baby sight-unseen.
CAT- Simba

Offline cheddarsmom

« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2004, 04:44:24 PM »
just thought i'd let everyone know how well it's going at my house.....the girls are settling in and have decided that cheddar is the bestest friend they ever knew....of course the fact that they are only four weeks old seems to escape their minds....anyways...i am thrilled with my new babies and how well cheddar is taking being a big sister...i had a few questions about introductions but it seems like the new unused cage and having the girls ride home with cheddar scented litter did the trick...i have had no problems...well...other than yetta, the fawn hooded, thought that ched would automatically know what was going on when she jumped up onto her head and tried to wrestle ched to the ground...ched looked at me like "HELP MOMMY!!!! I'M BEING ATTACKED!!!" but after yetta got down and gigi, the chocolate hooded, had a chance at a wrestle they were good to go.... now they just run around like they have been friends all their lives....i can tell that cheddar is thrilled to have little sissys....even if they do weird stuff like hang upside down from the top of the cage...it's all good....i will try to get some pics up here....may even con rattielady into taking a few pics for me????

till later

connie (devoted mom to cheddar, yetta, and little gigi)
Connie and Little Brie
Cheddar, Gigi and Yetta at the Bridge

Offline Nebit

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2004, 11:18:50 PM »
Do you have pictures yet? can you list available rats by colors and genders? Thanks, i'm in NW indiana and may be interested. -Neb

Offline rattielady

• rat album
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2004, 09:45:44 PM »
BUMP

I now have a web cam set up pointed at my baby tank.....girl tank for now but will put the boy cage in view when requested.
At the moment I only know how to show the cam via messenger
I posted in random chatter about this too for more info

cameras hate me so I don't have any pics..... :'(
CAT- Simba

Offline rattielady

• rat album
Re: **BABIES**--rats babies born in Indiana---**READY NOW!!** updated
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2004, 10:06:29 AM »
You guys would not believe how FAST these guys are going now!!
Between the cam and the ad in the paper they are flying out of my house!!!
I miss them already  :huh: but I know they are going to good homes.....I talked to each person several times about what they knew about rats and for some proper care for them....I am so happy
CAT- Simba