Author Topic: Introducing my feline crew  (Read 2231 times)

Offline ekw4petrescue

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Home of the Star Wars Rat Clan
Introducing my feline crew
« on: December 08, 2004, 09:55:27 AM »
I currently have four kitties. :D

This is Toulouse, 7 yrs old.  She and her sister were founding running loose in the dumpster behind the vet clinic where I worked.  She has a problem with frequent bladder infections, but we've been managing to keep them under control.  She's my snuggly lap kitty.

This is Isabelle, 7 yrs old (Toulouse's sister) also found running around in the dumpster behind the clinic.  She is my kissy baby, always licking me and giving  me kisses.  She was born with bilateral patellar luxation and walks very wobbly and stiff legged, but she's a very happy kitty.

This is Sierra, our 3 yr old little manx.  She started out as our "foster kitty" in July of 2003.  And she never left. ;)  She is our only cat that can jump up to really high places, giving us frequent heart attacks.  ::)

This is Thomas, almost 15 yr old bluepoint siamese.  I got him when I was about 12 years old.  He was living with my mom until this year, when he developed megacolon.  He came to live with me permanently this year because my husband and I are better able to manage his medical condition.  He is very shy, but such a lover boy when being snuggled.

Emily and the Star Wars Rat Clan

Offline Leslie Marie

• Posts Too Much!
  • Love is how you earn your wings
    • ..::My deviantART::..
Re: Introducing my feline crew
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2004, 11:36:18 AM »
They\\\'re all so adorable!  I love the second picture of Toulouse. She looks so cuddly. ^_^