Author Topic: well smokey won....\"update\"  (Read 2262 times)

Offline ratties

• Posts Too Much!
  • life without rats is like life without air
well smokey won....\"update\"
« on: December 12, 2004, 12:07:46 PM »
I just got back from dropping salem off at the humane society.  she and smokey went at it last night with several things being broken. smokey was still after salem this morning even after spending the night in the mud room with her. She even went after my husband . Hubby said something had to be done. The humane society would not take smokey because she is a problem cat, so i ended up just taking salem. Since smokey is my husbands cat, it\\\'s not my decision what to do with her. i feel she\\\'s should be ethuthanized  but it \\\'s my husbands decision to make , not mine . and he won\\\'t do it. i am such a mess right now. It\\\'s just not fair!I hope salem finds a loving home with other cats to play with. That;s all she wanted. 

I brought her back home. i didn\\\'t realize how much my husband was attached to her. So guess what? Too bad for smokey. She will just have to learn to live with it. Gary\\\'s feelings are more important!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2004, 01:16:52 PM by ratties »
"Help me not compare myself to others, so I may appreciate my own uniqueness"

Offline BionicKoi

• Posts Too Much!
Re: well smokey won....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 12:57:10 PM »
How long have you had both of them for? And I'm sorry to hear things had to come down to this.  :'(

**Sending lots of luck to Salem in an attempt to find a new home**