Author Topic: My kitties (LOTS of pics!)  (Read 2122 times)

Offline VegetarianPetLuvR

• Posts Too Much!
My kitties (LOTS of pics!)
« on: January 02, 2005, 09:36:18 PM »
First off, sorry if this gets lengthy. I lurv to talk about my kitties ^_^

Tigger: He's my little baby. We adopted him shortly after the loss of our rescue cat from some people whose young female had an unexpected litter after getting outside. He's unbelievably paranoid, and literally jumps and the sight of his own shadow. He was actually severely frightened by his tail one time, lmao. Went off running like no tomorrow, only to realize that the monster was FOLLOWING him! Anyway...He was the first pet (minus my radioactive goldfish, who lived to age 7 years) who was to be solely mine, and acts as such. He cries if I walk by without giving him attention, and goes crazy when I do. Extremely cuddly, large (15 pounds!), and sweet...he's my handsome boy. Tigger:
Kitten pic

K-Pax: The nut ran out from under our car (2 months old kitten) to greet the DOG. Luckily, Karma (dog) was raised with cats, and quickly turned her head to avoid startling him (and getting scratched). He was insanely thin, so dirty that he appeared black, and came complete with extremely expensive illnesses. He still has a snort when he breathes, but is always happy (constant purring) and no longer trembles as he sleeps. His main goal in life is to get as much attention as possible, and he cries as if severely neglected if he isn't pet constantly. Freak ^_^

Incredible gentle...wouldn't hurt a...MOUSE

What a face...

Koby: He's part siamese, and shows the lot of it. Extremely friendly and vocal, he'll follow anyone who pets him. Though he's the smallest of all our cats (though the second oldest!) he can beat up any one of them. I'm not sure where he came from, actually, as my sister got him before she moved back in. He has the best personality though, and is very intelligent.

Matylda: The only female cat we have. She's 11 years old, and currently recovering from a tumor removal. The vet states that she will likely have to be put down within the next few months, when the cancer returns, but for now we're enjoying our time with her. After missing for over a week, I found her in someone's yard after she cried as I passed by looking for her. She's just aged far too quickly, but still gets hyper as ever. The softest fur, the sweetest comfort.

Togetherness:

Tigger is the only cat Matylda will tolerate this close to her.

3 boys in a row

For more kitty pics, see here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v316/bkchacozy/Cats/

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • If my body is a temple it's Deshnok Temple, India
Re: My kitties (LOTS of pics!)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2005, 04:13:31 PM »
Awww they are lovely  :-* to the kitties  :D

Were they looking at anything interesting outside?
Nicky&her beloved furries xx
Cats Steffi&Mac
Rats Turk Noodles Shadow Newt Ripley Tia Halle Berry Tempest Kembali Murphy
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny

Offline VegetarianPetLuvR

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2005, 04:50:37 PM »
Were they looking at anything interesting outside?

Squirrels. They're insane about them. Koby just loves anything that moves, and Tigger for some reason LOATHES the squirrels. He gets sooo mad when they come up to the screen door, he snarls and pins his ears and generally freaks out...lmao. He's hated them since kittenhood. K-pax simply joins them because he's always been a tag-along.

Sometimes the dog tries to look on with them, but Tigger always chases her away...Poor pup. She's so scared of cats, lol.

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • If my body is a temple it's Deshnok Temple, India
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2005, 06:44:33 AM »
Haha! I had a Christmas Card from the people I bought my house from.  They said their 2 cats love it at their new house because of all the squirrels to chase!
Nicky&her beloved furries xx
Cats Steffi&Mac
Rats Turk Noodles Shadow Newt Ripley Tia Halle Berry Tempest Kembali Murphy
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny