Author Topic: Sweet Litter of Kittens Looking for Homes (GA & surrounding states)  (Read 3443 times)

Offline daratter

• Rattie raisins for all!
    • Phoenix Gate Rats
Hello all,
I used to do alot of cat rescue about two years ago but had to get out of it due to moving and housing. However, recently I took in a very nice and good momma cat - I just could not leave her in the situation she was in. She however lessed me with 6 beautiful kittens to thank me. They were born 2-12-05 and will need good loving homes when they are 8 weeks. i want to go ahead and start seeing what kind of interest there is ahead of time. Due to my limited room for housing and the number of now permant rescue cats I currently already have, I cannot keep any of the litter nor the mom. :-[ THe mom already has a possible home but the 6 kittens do not.
THe mom has been tested negative for both Feline lukemia and feline AIDS. SHe is current on her shots and gets revolution every month.
A quick list of description for these kittens is:
1. Orange tabby with white ummy and mouth
2. Orange tabby with  white tummy, mouth and alot of the face
3. Orange tabby with white tummy, blaze on face and white socks
4. Black tux marked with blaze on face
5. Cream tabby with little white tummy
6. Russian blue spotted with white and blaze on face
I will be posting pictures of them tonight- they still have their eyes closed. Please let me know if you are interested. They will be litter box trained by the time they are ready to go. I am willing to drive some ways to place these guys in good homes. Transport is usually always available in GA, FL, TN, SC, NC, AL.
Amy

Alright, Here are the pics:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2005, 12:18:47 AM by daratter »

Come visit us at www.pxrats.com

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
Re: Sweet Litter of Kittens Looking for Homes (GA & surrounding states)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 12:30:36 PM »
* Marybelle closes her eyes and doesn't look

I've always had a weakness for tuxedo kitties.  But not only would hubby kill me, I think the other cats would, too.

Offline -Kelly-

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Was A Rattie Mommy For 9 Years...
    • My FaceBook
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 04:08:42 PM »
Oh MY!!! They are adorable!!! Yeah DH would kill me! Especially since he is now stuck with litter box duty for the next 7 months!
Someday I will have ratties again, until then, chaotic (yet fun) mama life keeps me busy!

Offline Marybelle

• Magic Wizard of Everything
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Weird, and proud of it!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 05:11:54 PM »

OH my gosh!!  It's a two headed kitty!   ;)

Offline taku

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2005, 11:03:34 AM »
OOOHHHH@!!!!! Those babies are tooo tempting!! I absolutely adore orange tabbies !!! I must try to resist. I MUST RESIST. Such beautiful sweet babies.
People can be made to believe any lie, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it's true.-Terry Goodkind

Offline aj

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 07:40:24 PM »
I'm sorry there are not more posts saying, "Yes, gimme now!" Oh, little cream tabby, cute (everyone seems to have favorites), Russian blue spotted... I forgot what they look like this young (we always did rescue for kittens that were already up and about).

As it is, I am not even in the country, sigh, but I'm glad they will have a good start in life and healthy to find homes...