Author Topic: Persian Spayed Female for Adoption IL  (Read 1709 times)

Offline Blaze Craze

• How many's too many?!
    • Blaze Craze Rattery
Persian Spayed Female for Adoption IL
« on: October 21, 2005, 07:00:52 PM »
I have a beautiful torti-point persian for adoption.  She is spayed, and all four declawed.  She is getting quite miserable as she does not like living with my large array of animals.  Unfortunately, she's the only one that has a problem with it.  I have decided to try to find her a new home where she could get the attention she feels she deserves.  She gets attention but I guess it's not enough.  She is separated in her own room right now, which I feel aweful about but she's feeling better and purring again.  I think she would be fine with one other cat but I have 4 total and 2 dogs so she seems a little stressed.  You know persians they are princesses and want it kept that way.  If you have any interest either post or contact me at anmlvrj@yahoo.com.
Thanks
I belong to:
2 dogs, 4 cats, 6 rats (soon to be more), 2 parrots, 1 leopard gecko and one husband

Offline Blaze Craze

• How many's too many?!
    • Blaze Craze Rattery
Re: Persian Spayed Female for Adoption IL
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2006, 10:48:15 PM »
*bump*
I'm still looking for a home for my persian if anyone is interested.  She is a very unhappy cat.  She has decided that since my zoo has increased she's not happy anymore.  She needs to be a one/two cat minimum family.  She needs more attention that I'm obsviously giving her.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I belong to:
2 dogs, 4 cats, 6 rats (soon to be more), 2 parrots, 1 leopard gecko and one husband