Author Topic: Making a Donation  (Read 82181 times)

Offline silke

Re:Making a Donation
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2003, 04:56:17 PM »
I want to thank the administrators and mods for keeping this forum so friendly, informative and fun

I will be making a donation soon

8)

Offline Ratinterrupted

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ratinterrupted
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2003, 03:06:21 PM »
 :hyper: Goose, my aunt just made a payment to you thru paypal, from Ace's tu-tu sale  :cheeky: Wh00t!
Ratinterrupted Ashley <br /><br /><br />*~Ace my best friend, my love & life I will miss you~*~Bear my boo boo love

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2003, 03:38:57 PM »
I just got the notice. I wish I could have seen the picture of the tu-tu though!
My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline Nelly

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • If my body is a temple it's Deshnok Temple, India
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2003, 01:37:22 PM »
My paypal payment for my first monthly donation went thru on my credit card this month - has it got to you?  It probably shows me as Nicola or Nicky Ellis? ???
Nicky&her beloved furries xx
Cats Steffi&Mac
Rats Turk Noodles Shadow Newt Ripley Tia Halle Berry Tempest Kembali Murphy
At the Bridge :icon_cat: Boris Billie Bimbo Jennyfur Mo; ratties Perdy, Mitts, Mr Pob, Manny, Zemmi, Aimee, Floss Lucy Liu Fargo Riddick Megan Melody Monkey Imogen Brenna Danny

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2003, 01:10:36 AM »
I haven't gotten an email regarding it. I'll check it out with paypal and get back to you! Thanks for donating  :BlueDumboSmile:
My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline Ratinterrupted

• Posts Too Much!
    • Ratinterrupted
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2003, 12:36:24 PM »
I just got the notice. I wish I could have seen the picture of the tu-tu though!

As you wish......here is the tu-tu  :BlueDumboSmile:
Ratinterrupted Ashley <br /><br /><br />*~Ace my best friend, my love & life I will miss you~*~Bear my boo boo love

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2003, 01:40:19 PM »
 :yelcutelaugh: :yelcutelaugh: Now that's funny!

Offline ratsin

• Mom of one husband, 3 kids, and 12 rats
    • My Ratty Family
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2003, 02:36:52 PM »
Goosemoose...

should the checks be made out to you if we are more comfortable sending a check?

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2003, 12:39:22 AM »
Yup, the info is on the first page, just make it out to Dominic Maricic. Thanks for helping!

Offline ILuvRats

• Luv My Rattie Girls!
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2003, 11:06:24 PM »
Hi, I think this forum is just wonderful. I am strapped till the end of the month do to a wedding coming up  but I will definitely donate what I can in the beginning of September. I'll send a money order if that's ok. I've learned so much here and think everybody is so nice. It's definitely worth supporting.
Mom to Cinnamon,Sage, Sugar, & Spice the ratties;
Rocky, Nicky, and Scooter the budgies;
Jazz the Lhaso Apso/Poodle cross (rescue dog);

Over the Rainbow Bridge - my cats Shamus (16), Lily (14), and Max (14)
-my ratties Cuddles (3.5 yrs old) and Squeakers (3 years old)
-my hamster Eddy G (

Offline xiggy

• Llama, wha...?
    • My LiveJournal
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2003, 08:06:02 PM »
I'll definitely donate as soon as I can afford it.

Zora's illness and vet bills have me $400 in the hole.  :BlueDumboBigEyes:
Right when life gets good, sh*t happens. Trust me, tis true.

Offline aussierats

• Aussie rats hang Eight!
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2003, 02:34:39 AM »
I would be happy to make a donation, even after only such a short time l have received such great help and advice. However with the conversion from Aussie dollars ect monthly would be alot of messing about so could l just post a money order for say 3months.
Is paypal international?
Greetings from the land down under.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2003, 02:53:20 AM »
I believe paypal is international. Try it out and let us know!

AfterGlow

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2003, 06:36:49 AM »
Dan and I are really tight with money. But next month I'll be able to send you out a check.
If it wasn't for this forum, I woudln't have fully known what was wrong w/ Bella, I would never had found out about the little ratties that need homes in Main that I will soon be adopting one from *crosses fingers* and I never would have made the choice to stop buying pets and start adopting.
Thank you,
~Lisa

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
New way to Donate
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2003, 06:20:10 PM »
Hi Guys,
  The donations have really died down (although the calendars Suebee made have been doing really well) lately so I thought of a new way that might interest more people. If you are going to buy a DirecTV system purchase it through the link below and use the referral code I listed if you call. They are including 2-5 free rooms + the dish + 3 months of HBO and a free DVD player if you sign up soon, plus they give a commission to us to help run the forum.

Referral code is: ref773209
CLICK HERE

Also, if your name is not on the first page for donating PLEASE email me. I have been having problems with my email and I want to make sure I haven't missed anyone.

sugarfoxx

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2003, 11:35:04 AM »
Ok I read and read.....how do I donate other than paypal?
Last I saw I could send a check to someone.  Please instruct me again and forgive my ignorance for not knowing the proper steps to take to donate to this great forum.  You all have helped me in so many ways and I want to help support this board the best of my ability.

Sandy

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2003, 03:50:57 AM »
I just posted my address in the first post, you can send a check to that address. Thanks in advance!

Offline joanne

• I'm a llama!
Re: Making a Donation
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2004, 07:27:57 PM »
Hi there.  I attempted to send a donation over via the Paypal link (i'm in the UK) and the transaction seemed to go thru ok! ;D

It was only a wee one-off donation, and of no great amount, but every little helps and I will make some more in the future - this site is fab  8)

Offline joanne

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2004, 07:45:49 PM »
Or encourage people to buy from the forum store! :D

Pardon my ignorance - but where is the 'forum store'?

I stumbled across this forum via a direct link, and I don't see a forum store on the boards - is it a different internet addy?

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2004, 04:15:31 AM »
Hi JoAnne,
 If you look at the news box in the upper right one of the messages is a link to the forum store. Theres only 3 or 4 messages so you will see it rather quickly.

Offline BooDiddle2004

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2004, 06:44:45 AM »
I would be more than happy to send a donation. This site has helped me in many ways. And would like it to be here for many many more years to come. But do you except  money orders?

Sherri

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2004, 02:08:19 PM »
I would be more than happy to send a donation. This site has helped me in many ways. And would like it to be here for many many more years to come. But do you except  money orders?

Sherri

That won't be a problem. Just send it to the address in the first post. Thanks!

Offline BooDiddle2004

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2004, 11:09:52 AM »
Goosemoose,

Do I make the money order out to this name " Dominic Maricic? just to double check

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2004, 01:58:24 PM »
Goosemoose,

Do I make the money order out to this name " Dominic Maricic? just to double check

Yup, that's perfect.

Offline BooDiddle2004

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2004, 07:30:06 PM »
I sent out a donation Monday 5-3-04 . Let me know when and if you have recieved it?

Sherri