Author Topic: Making a Donation  (Read 83342 times)

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
Re: Making a Donation
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2004, 02:26:24 AM »
I sent out a donation Monday 5-3-04 . Let me know when and if you have recieved it?
Sherri
Thanks for helping keep the costs of the forum down! I'll let you know when I get it.

Goosemoose
My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline BooDiddle2004

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2004, 09:40:44 AM »
Goosemoose,

This is Sherri again ( BooDiddle2004) I was wondering if you recieved the money order from me I would think you would get it by now but maybe you get alot of mail and havent seen it yet.

Let me know

Sherri

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2004, 01:38:33 AM »
Hi BooDiddle2004,
 Thanks for sending the money order. I got it on Friday but I had friends over last week and didn't go through my mail for a few days. Thanks for helping support the forum!
My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline BooDiddle2004

• I'm a llama!
« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2004, 04:01:01 PM »
Oh good glad you got it..PHEW...No problem supporting the forum. THIS FORUM IS GREAT.. its helped me so much you have no idea.  Your welcome :)

Sherri

Offline Galoot

• ello!
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2004, 09:29:27 PM »
Donated via Paypal- thanks so much for this forum :)

Offline Boodiddle20042

• Donor
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2004, 08:10:35 AM »
Goosemoose,

I was wondering how often to donate? I donated back in March, or April but was wondering how often would you like a donation. I absolutly LOVE this forum and would like it to be here for many many for rats years. It has helped me with so many questions. I have had rats for 4 years and STILL learning from this forum

THANKS A BUNCH!!! TWO THUMBS UP ;D

Sherri

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2004, 10:57:03 AM »
Hi Boodiddle20042,
  Donations are always appreciated. If you would like there is a link in the first post on how to do a subscription through paypal where you can donate $5 every month. Otherwise donate whenever you feel like it. Forum costs can get quite expensive and right now we cover about 20-30% of it through donations each month.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2004, 10:59:07 AM »
Hi Boodiddle20042,
  Donations are always appreciated. If you would like there is a link in the first post on how to do a subscription through paypal where you can donate $5 every month. Otherwise donate whenever you feel like it. Forum costs can get quite expensive and right now we cover about 20-30% of it through donations each month.

Offline buddhaRat

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2004, 10:35:55 AM »
I sent a $10.00 donation the other day. . .just wanted to verify that it was received.   :BlueDumboSmile:

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2004, 02:29:03 PM »
Hi BuddhaRat,
 It was received and greatly appreciated. There have not been many donations lately. I hadn't had time to put the email address together with a username but now that I have yours I will add it to the list of donors. Thanks again  ;D

Offline Boodiddle20042

• Donor
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2005, 06:48:55 AM »
Goosemoose,

I sent a $15 dollar money order donation for the forum  on Mon 1-31-05 let me know if and when ou receive it. Thanks.

Sherri-Boodiddle20042

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2005, 02:34:54 PM »
Hi Sherri, great!  ;D I'll definately let you know when I get it. Thanks for helping keep the costs of running the forum down.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2005, 02:35:55 PM »
I updated the first post in this thread to reflect the new methods of donations, especially those that won't cost you anything extra like buying from the Pet Stores link. Please read it if you have a minute!

Offline Boodiddle20042

• Donor
« Reply #63 on: February 11, 2005, 07:23:50 AM »
Hey Goosemoose,

Havent heard if you got my dontaion I sent out on 1-31-05. Gosh I sure hope you did. Let me know would ya. Thanks.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #64 on: February 11, 2005, 01:38:35 PM »
Hi Boodiddle!
 Sorry about that! I did recieve it a few days ago and it was greatly appreciated! Thanks for helping to support the forum.

Offline Elaken

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Rats are my obsession!
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2005, 09:27:06 PM »
I don't use paypal, so I set up a monthly check sent for five dollars every month.  I am using my bank's on-line paying thing, which I have only used for my utilities and rent, so please let me know if it comes cause I am paranoid about it messing up since to an individual.  I am sending it to the address for Dominic.  Also if a $5 dollar check is annoying since such small amounts each month, let me know and I will send a check for the whole years donation instead.
I was lucky enough to have been part of Willie's life and I am eternally grateful for the 2.5 years she gave me.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2005, 10:52:21 PM »
Hi Elaken,
  That shouldn't be a problem at all! I will definately let you know when I get it. Sending $5 is no problem either, I go the bank a few times a month when my work writes me a reimbursment check for supplies I buy. Thanks again for helping out with the forum costs!

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #67 on: February 27, 2005, 03:54:41 PM »
hi elaken, I got the check in the mail yestersday from your bank. Thanks again!

Offline Elaken

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
  • Rats are my obsession!
« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2005, 10:50:58 AM »
Thanks!  That is good to know.   ;D
I was lucky enough to have been part of Willie's life and I am eternally grateful for the 2.5 years she gave me.

Offline RatHead

• Forum Enabler
  • Joey & Koko
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2005, 08:50:48 PM »
Hey Goose, I was trying to use the links to donate from the "donations" page I got to by clicking the donations button at the top of the page and kept getting this error.

Error Detected
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #70 on: March 28, 2005, 12:30:20 PM »
Wow, thanks for pointing that out. I'll fix it right now. Go ahead and use the menu on the Home page , http://www.goosemoose.com where you just select the amount with a drop down menu. I tested that and it works. I'll get the other stuff working right now.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #71 on: March 28, 2005, 12:44:58 PM »
Okay, it's all fixed :)

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #72 on: April 13, 2005, 06:13:11 PM »
Just to let you guys know. Now that we have the badges under people's names that show who has donated or not, I am not going to be updating the list at the top of this thread anymore. It's much easier to see who is donating by just posting on the forum!

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #73 on: April 14, 2005, 11:52:47 AM »
Okay I went back to the beginning of the year and added everyone who had made a one time donation to the donors group which you will be in for 6 months from the time you donated. The monthly donators obviously are in the Forum Enablers group.

Offline Michelle000064

• Forum Enabler
  • Jazzyboy my cat
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2005, 07:29:05 AM »
I have not had any problems with paypal in the couple of years I have been dealing with them.. And this is a great site I love it.. and with all the posting and replying I have done as a newbie I find it only fitting I make a donation monthly lol... heres hoping we all work to keep this place up and running  ;D