Author Topic: Awesome Water Bottle  (Read 6690 times)

Offline CocoOreo

• I'm a llama!
Re: Awesome Water Bottle
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2005, 05:48:38 PM »
What is the diameter of the valve? The wires of my cage are half an inch apart,so the valve would have to be smaller than that in diameter for it to fit on the outside of the cage...

Offline amymckee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2005, 03:04:17 AM »
It's slightly bigger. I have to really push it in but it will fit.
RIP Sugar, Jasmine, Juniper, Sesame, Stella, Won-Ton, Lucy, Sophie, Olivia, Eloise, Starsha, Pepper, Freddie, Astra, Trelly, Scooter, Sparky, and "Rat".

Offline RatKat

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2005, 12:57:00 PM »
I would say that the valve is less than a half inch but I am sure you could spread the bars slightly to accommodate it.

My girls seemed to prefer the old bottle initially but I think it was just because they were used to it.  I need to order a second valve bottle (I am just lazy) but for now, they are just using the single valve bottle and everybody is happy!  I really do like that the valve does not suck up saliva and crap.

My girls were a little befuddled at first but now they seem to just use their mouths to drink from.  It is a different motion to get a drink but they rapidly figure it out.

Hehe...my girls fought over it, too, when it first hit the cage.  They are so funny!

RatKat

Offline amymckee

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2005, 11:15:26 PM »
I noticed the water level is going down. I've seen Olivia and Sophie use it repeatedly, but if anyone hasnt' figured it out it would be Lucy (mom) and maybe Stella (baby).
RIP Sugar, Jasmine, Juniper, Sesame, Stella, Won-Ton, Lucy, Sophie, Olivia, Eloise, Starsha, Pepper, Freddie, Astra, Trelly, Scooter, Sparky, and "Rat".