2 (2.2%)
Gerbil
0 (0%)
Hedghog
0 (0%)
guinea pig and/or rabbit
2 (2.2%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Whats better?  (Read 17726 times)

SAM_PIBB

Re:Whats better?
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2003, 08:22:39 PM »
I voted for rats but I like all the choices with the exception of hamsters, I have some thing against them, I don't know why. And I like mice to but that wasn't a choive and bunnies are cute and and oh heck they're all so cute and lovable, I choose them all! ;D

Offline anklebitr

• Serenity and Door are marathon rats
    • Michael and Kari's page
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2003, 10:46:12 PM »
Rats are the only type of pet I have in that list.  I think Gliders are really cute.  My hubby thinks so to.  Well maybe someday.  
I have heard that Gliders really bond with their people.  

Lee- I am glad to hear that Miss Prickly Spazz has a good home now.  Ghee the poor thing.  
My girly rats:
Heidibear, Curious (Lunchbox), BVR Magic Penny (AKA Princess Door), BVR Testify to Love (AKA Serenity), BVR Charoite (AKA Luna), BVR Cats Eye (AKA Kitty)
http://kandm_perry.tripod.com/michaelandkarispage/

stripedrats

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2003, 11:03:40 PM »
Rats, of course!

Although Gambians wasn't an option...   ;)

Lenore, you have a gambian?? I've been toying with getting a Gambian when I don't have as many ratties. How easy are they to care for? same as rats? how sweet are they? are they cuddly? what is their avrg size?  ???

Offline Noe

• Posts Too Much!
  • There is no path - the path is made by walking.
    • The Rabbit Forum
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2003, 12:37:46 AM »
Lenore, you have a gambian?? I've been toying with getting a Gambian when I don't have as many ratties. How easy are they to care for? same as rats? how sweet are they? are they cuddly? what is their avrg size?  ???

LOL, no, I don't have a Gambian, but I am fascinated by them. Lone Star has a pair, though, so I'm sure she can tell you all about them. (And maybe post some new pics?)   ;D

I can tell you they generally weight 2-6 lbs and are a lot more trouble than rats in terms of noise, space required, and destructive ability, hence the my-not-having-any.
The Rabbit Forum
Making the web better for bunnies.

Offline Panda Phil

• Posts Too Much!
  • Uh-oh. Someones out of Yogies!
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2003, 03:53:51 AM »
 Hmmmm, don't laugh, but I think perhaps I'll go out on a limb here and predict that RATS will be the hands-down winner from that list.  ;)
Currently owned by Phil, Ivan, Stanford, Harvey, and Meatball.
Missing my dear departed Oscar, Bob, Rufus, Artimus, Geordie, Little Eeper, Smudge, Baby, Mr Flibble, and Bubonic.

ratties

« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2003, 06:15:33 AM »
definetly rats!! I've had a lot of other kinds of pets but rats have been the best.

Offline Grace

• Posts Too Much!
  • Don't shop, adopt!
    • Graceful Moose Diapers
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2003, 11:48:29 AM »
I voted rats, but rabbits are a VERY close second.  Although, if cats and horses were on the list I'd be having a heck of a time choosing one.

Visit us at Mainely Rat Rescue
Don't forget to visit our STORE