Author Topic: *Pics!!!*Male ferret needs home (NY, transport negotiable)  (Read 7378 times)

Offline SugarPlum

• Posts Too Much!
  • You wanna another yogie!?!?
Hi,
Norton is a lovable guy who loves to play and run a round, give kisses and lye on his back for belly rubs. Enjoys eating fruits and veggies aside from his diet, and of course a yoggie treat here and there. I found Norton last year in Manhattan on the street and never found a lost ad looking for him. I am extremely allergic to him but my brother (15 years old) decided to adopt him. However he has lost interest in Norton and I am too allergic to play with him as much as he needs and I am going to college next year. Therefore he needs a home that can love him as much as I do but has the time to play with him. I think he would love a playmate, but have never seen him with another ferret. He does not bite or have any behavioral problems. He is potty trained to run to his cage when he needs to go to the bathroom. Please feel free to email me at cottonscorpion@aol.com with any questions or if you would like a picture. He’s has a base color like cream, espresso dusted over his back that gets darker to his tail and legs, and a latte color around his eyes that V’s to his nose. Transport is negotiable, his in NYC at the moment.

Sorry the pics are not the greatest they were done with my phone so the color isn't the best the color is a little off:
http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=oEBr4bJY78PIBYK8aLJU&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=YEcr4qJm78Pa3YR77Ljo&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=dEZr4wJe78PizYhozoHL&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=xEhr4GJh78PpXzwzkkDQ&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED Thats a 1.5 liter bottle

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/share.do?invite=FEDr4QJE78P2ozH7a0uQ&shareName=MMS&messageState=RETRIEVED

Thank you,
Mary
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 08:01:32 PM by SugarPlum »
...Live like theres no tomorrow, you never know which breath will be your last...

Offline SilverFlame24

Re: Male ferret needs home (NY, transport negotiable)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2005, 06:16:09 PM »
I can't adopt him (I'm leaving for college in August) but if you need emergency fostering I may be able to take him in for a few weeks. I loooove ferrets and have always wanted one. I don't have any experience with them though, aside from playing with other people's ferrets, so I would need some guidance. I also would NEED him to be out of my house by the end of August. I'm not sure if this is any help to you since he is already being cared for by your brother, but I thought I'd offer. BTW, I am in Fresh Meadows in Queens so I think I am pretty close to you. PM/email with any questions  :)

Offline SugarPlum

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Male ferret needs home (NY, transport negotiable)
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 07:14:15 PM »
Thanks for the offer, I'd like for his next home to be a forever one since I have no idea what his life was like before living on the streets or how many homes he was in.

I just finished his application for a new home and I am going to take some pictures now (I'll see if I can post them if not I know I can email them), any one wanna see?? :puppy_dog_eyes:

Thanks again for the offer Silver!
...Live like theres no tomorrow, you never know which breath will be your last...

Offline OrlandoBloomnut

• Posts Too Much!
  • I am no longer a ratty mom :(
Re: *Pics!!!*Male ferret needs home (NY, transport negotiable)
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 11:10:43 PM »
oh yes pics please :BlueDumboSmile:
I am owned by:
1 dog Misty
Gone but not forgotten:Diamond & Citrine. Quiche & Dini and now Sweetness
I miss you .

Offline SugarPlum

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2005, 10:43:01 AM »
I edited, *Pics* are in the first post, Bloom!

I also thought I should add he is about 2 years old, I think (I have had him about 1 year and he was full-grown then) and he is neutered.

Offline goblue08

• Ritten
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2005, 05:06:50 PM »
Hope you find him a good home. I'd take him in, but i'm in Michigan and don't know if you'd transport that far. :)

Offline SugarPlum

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2005, 12:59:42 PM »
hehe...Michigan is far, but thanks! :)

Offline KittyRat

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Believe
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2005, 02:24:41 PM »
i know someone who's looking to get a 3rd fuzzie. I'll ask tonite and let you know.
such a cutie
Rats: RIP~Makani Pokani,Cloud,Janis,Rooster,Sphinx,Lily&June
And welcome home Maverick & Goose
Dogs: Lexi & Akima
4 doves Paloma, Gwen, Beau & Breeze

Offline kim

• Posts Too Much!
  • high drive
    • I Dream of OTCH
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 04:08:23 PM »
please note this thread is over a year old.

however, there are MANY ferrets that need homes in rescues all over - have you checked with them littlehounddog? (and are you on LJ? - do you own breilly?)
ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, CDX ASCA-CD CD-H RE RL1X  RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC VC FFX-OG
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD-H RN RL1 WAC YTT PTT CGC

Offline SugarPlum

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2006, 07:25:46 PM »
I am guessing you deleted the post littlehound but Kim (Hi'ya!) would be right Waffles is in a new loving home with 3 boys for some time now, and ferrets in need aren't in short supply just look on petfinder..