Author Topic: Marwin Rats...Travel Plans! California or BUST!  (Read 5320 times)

Offline Marwin Rattery

• Making a Difference!
    • Marwin Rattery
Marwin Rats...Travel Plans! California or BUST!
« on: April 21, 2002, 08:01:26 PM »
Marwin and Landmark (read: Sara and Kim) will be taking a road trip(read: girls get a break from boys and kids) to California.

Looks like we will be going through Kansas, Colorado, Utah, and Nevada.

Beautiful rat babies, teens and adults available to approved homes. Reasonable delivery fee. Will meet along planned route.

Dont miss this opportunity...contact Marwin for more information: marwinrats@yahoo.com

See our website for pics of availiable rats:
http://sskaminski.homestead.com/Rats1.html

Thank you!
Sara K
Beautiful, socialized, carefully bred rats available to approved pet and/or breeder homes. Tumor free and temperamentally superior for generations. Raised and loved in a smoke free environment.

Offline Evergreen Rattery

• Evergreen Rattery
Re:Marwin Rats...Travel Plans! California or BUST!
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2002, 08:24:19 PM »
Aw, what cute rats!  Too bad you're not planning on travelling to BC  :(
Evergreen Rattery's Online Store
Rat hammocks, toys, agility equipment, cage accessories, decorative items, soft carriers, and more!  20% of proceeds donated to Rattie Love Rescue.

Spiralgirl

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2002, 01:47:08 AM »
Too bad your not straying north to Oregon or Washington...we are in need of some new blood in our lines here.

Offline Goosemoose

• Administrator
  • Posts Too Much!
    • Goosemoose.com
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2002, 04:49:47 PM »
Where in california  ;D Those blue dumbo's are beautful!!!! Im near LA
My Day Job: Home Inspector Pro - Home Inspection Software - Allows any inspector using Windows or Mac to create easy to read reports that can be quickly uploaded online, or printed out on the job site.

Offline Marwin Rattery

• Making a Difference!
    • Marwin Rattery
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2002, 04:50:19 PM »

Too bad your not straying north to Oregon or Washington...we are in need of some new blood in our lines here.

FYI, LeAnn from Rattie Rascals and I are meeting in the summer and exchanging rats....so getting rats to you is possible...you will have to talk to her and see if she is willing to transport for you.

Sara K
Beautiful, socialized, carefully bred rats available to approved pet and/or breeder homes. Tumor free and temperamentally superior for generations. Raised and loved in a smoke free environment.

Offline Marwin Rattery

• Making a Difference!
    • Marwin Rattery
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2002, 04:52:14 PM »

Where in california  ;D Those blue dumbo's are beautful!!!! Im near LA

We will be in and/or around Los Angeles for the AFRMA show in May....May 18th, I believe.

Email me privately if you want to make reservations, or for more info...

Sara K

Offline serenade

• I love my ratties!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2002, 05:57:24 PM »

Marwin and Landmark (read: Sara and Kim) will be taking a road trip(read: girls get a break from boys and kids) to California.

You wouldn't happen to be coming up to Northern CA would you?

Spiralgirl

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2002, 06:01:26 PM »

FYI, LeAnn from Rattie Rascals and I are meeting in the summer and exchanging rats....so getting rats to you is possible...you will have to talk to her and see if she is willing to transport for you.

Ohh thats rght she did mention something about geting a merl from back east, I just didn't realize it was from your ratttery.  Hmmm...I'll have to take a look at what you have and let you know if I can arrange something with her.

Offline DesertSands

• Rat Lover!
    • Desert Sands Rattery
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2002, 10:38:16 AM »
I sent you a private message about one of your ratties but I'm not sure if it went through. Send me an email if you didn't recieve it so we can talk.  :)

cutelittlecritters@yahoo.com
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they pissed me off. "