Author Topic: Cockatiel for sale/adoption (Spokane, WA)  (Read 11145 times)

Offline Celeste

• Artistic Licence
Cockatiel for sale/adoption (Spokane, WA)
« on: August 22, 2005, 11:21:28 PM »

Sora is a 2 and a half year old male normal gray split to pied cockatiel.  he was hand raised, which makes him VERY clingy towards people.  he LOVES to sit on your shoulder, eat off your plate and even out of your mouth.  he loves everyone and will happily sit on strangers and sing to them.  the only problem with this is that if his humans don't spend enough time with him, he screeches.  i cannot spend time with him, i'm at work all day, and he sits at home by himself, and it's just not fair.  he needs someone who is expirienced with parrots and has plenty of time to spend with him.  someone who already has cockatiels would be wonderful too, as i honestly feel his screeching would go away if he had a constant companion, such as another cockatiel. 

i love sora, but i just can't spend enough time with him, and it's just not fair to him.  i would like $100 for him and his large topwing cage, which cost me $100 new by itself.  it's big enough for two birds.  i would also include all his toys. 

i live in Spokane Washington, and i can only accept local offers.

[edited by TheChicagoCrew to add location to title]
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 01:34:53 AM by TheChicagoCrew »
shes a painting outta focus
with no good sense of intention
shes a poem without meter or rhyme
a random design of a flower
like a rose no one really knows
shes so innocent
but guiltys her plea
everybody wants to save her
from herself
they really want to save themselves
rockabillychick.deviantart.com

Offline menagerie

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Cockatiel for sale/adoption (Spokane, WA)
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2005, 12:42:19 AM »
the only problem with this is that if his humans don't spend enough time with him, he screeches.  i cannot spend time with him, i'm at work all day, and he sits at home by himself, and it's just not fair.  he needs someone who is expirienced with parrots and has plenty of time to spend with him.  someone who already has cockatiels would be wonderful too, as i honestly feel his screeching would go away if he had a constant companion, such as another cockatiel. 

He sure is a handsome boy. Why not get him a friend and keep him?
If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it.  ~ Margaret Fuller

Offline Adventure Rats

• Posts Too Much!
  • Moose says, "Get in my Belly"
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2005, 02:25:06 PM »
the only problem with this is that if his humans don't spend enough time with him, he screeches.  i cannot spend time with him, i'm at work all day, and he sits at home by himself, and it's just not fair.  he needs someone who is expirienced with parrots and has plenty of time to spend with him.  someone who already has cockatiels would be wonderful too, as i honestly feel his screeching would go away if he had a constant companion, such as another cockatiel. 

He sure is a handsome boy. Why not get him a friend and keep him?

I wondering the same thing.

Offline Celeste

• Artistic Licence
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
i can't afford a friend.  i don't have the time or the energy right now to spend with one bird, let alone too.  i just cannot keep him.  i really never should have gotten him in the first place.
shes a painting outta focus
with no good sense of intention
shes a poem without meter or rhyme
a random design of a flower
like a rose no one really knows
shes so innocent
but guiltys her plea
everybody wants to save her
from herself
they really want to save themselves
rockabillychick.deviantart.com

Offline smacias

• Ritten
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 01:16:57 AM »
I hope you still have your wonderful bird. He sounds super. I teach fourth grade and I am looking for a bird for my classroom and home. He would gets lots of love and attention. You can contact me at smacias59@msn.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks Sarah

Offline Chiklet1503

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 02:30:51 AM »
Not sure if you posted in the bird forum or not but you may also have better luck there! :-) He is a handsome guy!