Author Topic: Neutered male ferret in MA available (kim's ark)  (Read 3785 times)

Offline kim

• Posts Too Much!
  • high drive
    • I Dream of OTCH
Neutered male ferret in MA available (kim's ark)
« on: September 18, 2005, 02:00:10 PM »
Slinky is a neutered male albino ferret that needs a forever home :)

slinky is an adorable little guy with a LOT of personality! slinky was found on the porch of a home and his original owner could not be located, so he was taken to the vet school. when no one would adopt him, the ark took him in and we are now looking for a forever home for him.

the stats:

slinky is approximately 3-4 years old, neutered male, albino.
he is a marshalls ferret.
he is a little on the skinny side and has a shaved abdomen right now from his abdominal ultrasound.
we are rechecking his bloodwork in a month - right now he has no major abnormalities (we can discuss this further with any potential adopter).

slinky gets along great with my cats and dogs and has no interest in the rats (but is not allowed loose with them). the reason why he needs a great forever home and i am not keeping him (because i would LOVE to) is that slinky needs a home with another ferret that he can play with, or a home that he can have a lot of out of cage enrichment time. hes a very active boy who ADORES his hammocks and uses his litter box very well as long as it is large enough for him to get in it comfortably. he currently eats feline Innova EVO and likes it a LOT.

he is a silly boy with a great sense of humor - he loves chasing feathers and playing with cat toys. he adores munching on puffed wheat from the rat mix, and scales rat cages in a single bound! :)

if you are interested in adopting slink, please email us at kimsarkadopt@gmail.com and we can send you an application!

he is being fostered with me in MA but transportation may be available in the future.
ARCHX Bowie's Semper Fidelis v DRU, CDX ASCA-CD CD-H RE RL1X  RL2X RL3 ATT WAC TT CGC VC FFX-OG
Beja's Bombs Away v Bowie, CD-H RN RL1 WAC YTT PTT CGC

Offline taku

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
Re: Neutered male ferret in MA available (kim's ark)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2005, 02:55:53 PM »
ugh..this is unfair. I have a beautiful and silly young female ferret named Cindy Loo Hoo. She's a free ranger and her best friends are the cats, especially the youngest. We've been looking for a rescue ferret for her to have as a companion...preferably male. She's so playful and hyper.  There's always a barrier!! Now it's location!! UGH!!! I do hope he finds a great forever home.
People can be made to believe any lie, either because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it's true.-Terry Goodkind

Offline Arlene

• Posts Too Much!
  • Be kind to every living thing!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2005, 11:30:09 AM »
Aww Taku! You know you want Slinky! Maybe Kim is coming to Maryland sometime soon. I'd be glad to foster until we can make arrangements to get him to GA. What about it Kim?
Arlene & my 6 rats, 2 mice, 2 ferrets, 9 cats (3 house kitties,3 feral, 3 fosters), 3 dogs Missing: 135 rats, 15 ferrets, 5 cats, 7 dogs

Offline DragonTamer

• Posts Too Much!
  • Spider Lovin'
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2005, 03:26:07 PM »
meanie...  you wouldn't believe how much I wish I could have ferrets again....   someday, someday.  I hope he gets a wonderful home!  beware of adrenal and deafness