Author Topic: Pointless little story...  (Read 3315 times)

Some_gurl

Pointless little story...
« on: April 06, 2003, 07:53:03 PM »
Ok, so today I was making some cake, and I put some choc. on my lips jokin round, and then I went in and gave every singe rat a HUGE kiss on the nose, so they had choc. all over their face. And so they were licking each others noses, and It was like they were kissing, lol...I got some pictures, but I can't put em up yet, because I need to put them on the site and I'm lazy, but once I do, I'll post em, lol...I just wanted to share, cuz it was sooooooooo cute! I find the smallest things amusing, lol..

I just wanted to throw on here so I didn't have to start a new post or ne thing, even tho it has nothing to do with rats, BUT, JR WON TODAY! OMG, if no one saw the race, don't worry, cuz I recorded it  ;). IT WAS GREAT!

Ensie

Re:Pointless little story...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2003, 08:09:05 PM »
That's not pointless! That's cute.

*cough, cough* PICS *cough, cough*

Offline sagsgerbils

• Splinter
    • Prospect Street Rattery
Re:Pointless little story...
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 02:36:58 AM »
i can't wait to see pictures of this! sounds like it was a great time for you and the rats. and chocolate - my jesse goes crazy. i've got a great picture of him stealing a hersheys kiss - like you i'm far to lazy to crop, resize, upload and post. :)
Sarah and the Rats of Prospect Street Rattery
The girls: Mary Jane, Levina, Abby, Uno, Daisy Mae, Taylor, Mya, Icon, Pixel, Chiara, Josephine, Allie, Squirt, Kenzi, Blinkie and Fiona
The boys : Jesse, Psycho, Rascal, Kody, Rudy, Oliver, Splinter, Chopper, Dylan, Chester, and Keeper Jeremiah.