Author Topic: "Mini-Akita" for adoption! Transport to anywhere available!  (Read 4163 times)

Offline rhinecat

• Posts Too Much!
"Mini-Akita" for adoption! Transport to anywhere available!
« on: March 17, 2005, 02:41:35 AM »
Name: Koi

Breed: anyone's guess

Size: 24 lbs. right now, but should weigh closer to 30-35 when she's not emaciated. Is about the size of a coyote.

Likes: people, carrying stuff around the house, sleeping under tables, raw meat and bones, squeaky toys, people, stalking the small mammals and the birds, people, praise praise praise, petting

Dislikes: taking pills, other animals getting in her face or near her food, looooong car rides, having a snotty nose, being scolded, the cats

She is a wonderful dog. However, her adopter should be prepared to watch her around cats and dogs her week or so, since she doesn't seem to "speak Dog" very well and can be a little apprehensive, and she cannot be trusted around small animals and birds... obviously, you shouldn't let them hang out together no matter how nice your dog is, so that shouldn't be a big issue. :) Other than that, she is an absolute doll: nicely housebroken, well-behaved, quiet, veeeeeery praise-motivated, good eater, good health, already spayed, Frontlined, dewormed, vaccinated, super-friendly, and very pretty and unique-looking. She walks well on leash, likes apartment life just fine, very very very trainable, loving but not clingy... If I could, I'd keep her in a heartbeat.

If you ever wanted a miniature Akita, this is the dog for you. ;)

I do not care WHERE you live, if you are a good owner looking for a good dog, I will get her to you at my own expense! She's important to me--a good home is worth the time and trouble (not to mention, my spring break is next week).

Notes on her origin: It's very vague, but she was a scared stray in Little Rock Animal Shelter, and her time was up. I drove down to pick her up and foster her here in Columbia, MO until she could be adopted out.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2006, 09:56:06 PM by umbrella »

Anyone within reach of St. Louis is welcome!

Offline SugarLovesRats

• Posts Too Much!
  • Gone but not forgotten, RIP Ben Ben.
Re: "Mini-Akita" for adoption! Transport to anywhere available!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2005, 04:36:22 PM »
Hey I do believe I have a wonderfull home lined up for Koi. I sent you an email, and I am crossing my fingers hoping it works out!! :happydog:

Offline mishymoo37

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 08:45:39 PM »
has this little girl been adopted already??
~To all my babies I had to let go...Momma will ALWAYS miss you guys; you all will forever be in my thoughts as you have left your little footprints on my heart.  I love you all so very much and miss you more than you will ever know.~

Offline Nook

• Ritten
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »
By "Mini-Akita" I believe you mean Shiba Inu? ;)