Author Topic: Woo-hoo! Thanks RNPaulie! New Cage!  (Read 1739 times)

Offline -Kelly-

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Was A Rattie Mommy For 9 Years...
    • My FaceBook
Woo-hoo! Thanks RNPaulie! New Cage!
« on: December 06, 2005, 07:45:21 PM »
So my girls went from this: (it was temporary, and don't mind that it's dirty, I was holding out on cleaning until I picked up the cage from RNPaulie - and yes those are tons of stashed lab blocks in the hammock :BlueDumboSmileTongue: )

to THIS:

I just have to wait for DH to get home with some YN to fill the bottom and the girls will be good to go! they are going to be ecstatic! I'll be sure to post pics of them in their new home!

PS - RNPaulie MADE me two awesome hammocks too! They are so great, perfect for winter! The one in the new cage is one of the ones she made, she is just so awesome!  ;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 07:47:25 PM by -Kelly- »
Someday I will have ratties again, until then, chaotic (yet fun) mama life keeps me busy!

Offline shadowlily89

Re: Woo-hoo! Thanks RNPaulie! New Cage!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 08:01:07 PM »
Thats a wonderful change for them! They must be sooo happy!!! Beautiful cage

Offline RNPaulie

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 09:51:24 PM »
They are going to have so much fun in that cage!!  Two little girlies are going to look lost in it-- beware of GGMR!!!!  I am so glad that they have the cage now- it was nice to meet you. I realized I forgot to take a peek at Davey-- I have heard so much about him from your posts.

Proud Mom to 
Corbin,Zac,Lucas,Noah and Liam
miss you Melka and Brady..

Offline -Kelly-

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Was A Rattie Mommy For 9 Years...
    • My FaceBook
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 10:04:49 PM »
I know, he was right in the seat in front of us, but he was sleeping anyway. THANK YOU so much for selling me the cage, even DH loves it!
Someday I will have ratties again, until then, chaotic (yet fun) mama life keeps me busy!