Author Topic: Free Bird Talk magazines and cockatiel book  (Read 6571 times)

Offline Scratch

• Posts Too Much!
Free Bird Talk magazines and cockatiel book
« on: December 27, 2005, 07:18:25 PM »
I have been getting rid of a lot of stuff, and now I think I'm ready to let go of my Bird Talk magazines. I have 25 issues (from 2001 through 2004), all in fine condition! I'm willing to give them for free, but you'd have to pay shipping costs. There's a lot of great info in these magazines--if you're looking to learn about lots of different species and bird behavior, it's a great read.

I also have a book called Taming and Training Cockatiels by Risa Teitler. It was published in 1979, so it's pretty old information, but it has nice pictures and I still think the info is pretty accurate. It's free as well if you pay shipping.

If no one wants this stuff, I'll donate it to the library. Let me know if you're interested.

Offline Mirabell

• Support Your Local Humane Society!
Re: Free Bird Talk magazines and cockatiel book
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2005, 09:27:54 PM »
Ohhh, I am interested!  And I live in Indiana so shipping should be dirt cheap!  Please email me when you get a chance!
Stacie
Later Days!
Stacie and the Zoo - Mira, Chiana & Siouxsie (dogs) /Pandora, Gambit, Popeye & Gary (cats) /Gus-Gus and Rizzo/ Ozzie (Quaker) & Conrad (BH Caique)
In my heart forever- Buddy, T2, Rascal, Benny, Devlin, Eek, Blaze, Baggins, Dexter, Mandark, Jethro, Rosie, Gandalf, Billy, Sammie & Ellie

Offline Scratch

• Posts Too Much!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2005, 07:03:43 PM »
Magazines have been claimed by Mirabell! :)

Offline Mirabell

• Support Your Local Humane Society!
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
Hey Scratch -
THANK YOU!!!  I have been absorbed with reading these!!  Please let me know when the check arrives - should be there anytime now if not already!

Thanks Again!
Mirabell
Later Days!
Stacie and the Zoo - Mira, Chiana & Siouxsie (dogs) /Pandora, Gambit, Popeye & Gary (cats) /Gus-Gus and Rizzo/ Ozzie (Quaker) & Conrad (BH Caique)
In my heart forever- Buddy, T2, Rascal, Benny, Devlin, Eek, Blaze, Baggins, Dexter, Mandark, Jethro, Rosie, Gandalf, Billy, Sammie & Ellie