Author Topic: Cat decor in new house  (Read 1139 times)

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
Cat decor in new house
« on: January 28, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »
We're hopefully buying a new house now - the first one we'll own and not rent!  I am thinking to decorate for not too much money I want to buy some of those 3 section frames or photo walls and print out pictures of cats and kittens to put in them.  If you guys have any pictures of your cats you wouldn't mind me considering using, please post them here for me.

VegetarianPetLuvR, if you have one of Hunter you would like me to use, let me know.  I'm sorry you got such a short amont of time with him.  Sounds like he, like Logan, spent only a short amount of time here with us, but they accomplished a lot.  Enjoy your memories, and if you would like me to give him a place so that he is continued to be appreciated and continue bringing smiles to faces let me know!

Thanks.

Offline VegetarianPetLuvR

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Cat decor in new house
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2006, 09:33:31 AM »
Wow, it's nice that you'd like a picture of my baby to decorate your home. I guess it's no problem. If you go into my recent thread in Cat Tails and Mug Shots, I posted pictures there...If you don't want any of those, let me know and I can show some others. If you would like to use any of those, let me know as well.