Author Topic: Baby with asthma - two cats need new homes, MA - pics incl.  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Auntie Crazy

• Posts Too Much!
  • How could you NOT love those furry little faces?
    • CatCentric.org
Baby with asthma - two cats need new homes, MA - pics incl.
« on: February 02, 2006, 09:03:09 PM »
I have a co-worker who recently had her first child. Unfortunately, her baby has been diagnosed with asthma and it's been confirmed that she is allergic to the two housecats, Ty and Tasha. They are male and female (respectively), and 4 and 5 years old (also respectively). Both are fixed, have long hair, and have belonged to my co-worker since they were kittens.

Ty is a very outgoing black and white cat who will lick you while you pet him, while Tasha is a bit more reserved orange tabby cat.

Ty

Tasha

If you are interested in adopting these cats (they must go together), or if you know of anyone someone else who might be interested, please pm me.

Thanks!

*Edited 2-06-06 to add pics.*
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 10:57:35 PM by AuntieCrazy »
AC's Crew: Allen, Rachel, Meghan, Spencer, Heather & Ralph

CatCentric.org: A raw feeding, feline nutrition, health and general cat care blog, article and resource site.

Offline Auntie Crazy

• Posts Too Much!
  • How could you NOT love those furry little faces?
    • CatCentric.org
Re: Baby with asthma - two cats need new homes, MA - pics incl.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 10:52:18 PM »
Carol (my co-worker) is getting fairly desperate to re-home her cats, as the baby has become sick again.

Please, if you are not interested in adopting these kitties yourself, any suggestions on where to put this post would be most welcome. I have already posted on Petfinder.com and the catsite.com forum, but have not yet received any responses.

Thank you, guys, for any help you can offer!
AC's Crew: Allen, Rachel, Meghan, Spencer, Heather & Ralph

CatCentric.org: A raw feeding, feline nutrition, health and general cat care blog, article and resource site.

Offline twistedlittle-puppy

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Baby with asthma - two cats need new homes, MA - pics incl.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 01:19:06 AM »
have you tried the boston craigslist? gets a "little" fanatical at times, but overall a good site:

http://boston.craigslist.org/pet/

there is also a western MA board, but the boston one gets more traffic.