11 (47.8%)
three
3 (13%)
four
1 (4.3%)
more
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: How many rabbits do you have?  (Read 3323 times)

Offline DSGirl4774

• Everything will work out perfectly. SNKK
How many rabbits do you have?
« on: March 24, 2006, 05:27:30 PM »
My friends always say that I am going to start a rabbit zoo if I take any more in lol. Does anybody out there have as many rabbits as I do or am I just crazy? lol
Sweety the silly chihuahua
Nibbler the nosy ratty
Kibbler the adventorous ratty

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
Re: How many rabbits do you have?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 09:46:56 PM »
I only have one, but that's because BunBun despises other rabbits.  Were that not to be the case, I'd have 2-3 rabbits, or more.
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline Grace

• Posts Too Much!
  • Don't shop, adopt!
    • Graceful Moose Diapers
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 03:08:21 PM »
I've got two buns right now.  I've had more in the past, but two is a nice number!  lol

Visit us at Mainely Rat Rescue
Don't forget to visit our STORE

Offline bluratz

• Posts Too Much!
  • Just remember what's important..
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 08:30:10 PM »
5 of my own, and one 'foster'... I saw her advertised in a local swap meet sort of thing (called Uncle Henry's, I'm not sure how to describe it).  Pregnant female, $10.  All I could think is that someone would buy her, let her have the babies and feed them all to a snake or something.  Soooooo.. her name is Gretel and she's GORGEOUS.  I met the bunny baby daddy and he's a stunning silver flemish.  My sensible side hopes she's really not pregnant, but my nonsensible side can't WAIT to see the babies!!   :yelcutelaugh:
The rabbits: Snow, Daisy, Giggles
The cats: Juno, Maximus and Marley
The fish: eaten by Marley
The boy: Nolan
The fosters: Hot Wheels, Lego, Transformer

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 04:41:45 AM »
None now  :'( But I used to have about 20-30 rabbits at a time. But that was back in the days when I was a breeder :) Boy do I miss my buns.... I just don't have the space, the time, or the money to go back to showing bunnies...

Lin

Offline Scubbs

• Posts Too Much!
  • Pick the adoption option!
    • Chelsey's Cozies
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 06:26:19 PM »
None now  :'( But I used to have about 20-30 rabbits at a time. But that was back in the days when I was a breeder :) Boy do I miss my buns.... I just don't have the space, the time, or the money to go back to showing bunnies...

Why don't you get a rescued, altered house rabbit?
  <~~ Add Chelsey's Cozies on Facebook!  :)

Offline ~Lin

• Forum Enabler
  • Posts Too Much!
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 06:58:45 PM »
Because the reason I don't have a rabbit at all, is my landlord wont allow me one. Or Id have an English Spot. I did have one sole Spot as a house bunny for a while, but in my last apartment (I lived there about 6 months) the landlord made me get rid of her, so she was sold shortly after I moved in. And my landlord here wont allow me more pets. Although, I AM planning on expanding my rats... (only from 2-4, so not a huge change) I don't think he'd mind that? At least I hope not lol.

And not only did that landlord make me get rid of my bunny, but the 6 months down the line I moved because he gave me an ultimatum, get rid of the pets or move. So I said, see ya! Apparantly my upstairs neighbour was complaining about my pets bothering his allergies since I moved in. I think he was just mad I cut him off, he had been stealing cable from the previous occupant. All of my pets were on the lease, so I don't think it would have gone far if he tried to legally evict me. But there were a lot of other things going on, so I was happy to leave! (my side neighbour was jealous that I was leaving lol. She said she was just about fed up too)

Offline Bonnie

• Posts Too Much!
  • Professional Treat Dispenser
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2006, 09:53:54 PM »
I used to be in 4H and bred Netherland Dwarfs. Sometimes I miss it, but sometimes I'm glad I'm not in it anymore.

My showmanship bunny actually died the weekend before Easter  :( He was 8 years old!!  Not only was he my showmanship bunny, he was my favorite bunny of all, and also a grand champion (though I never registered him because I stopped breeding after he got his last 'leg').

Someday I want rabbits agian, but my husband is allergic.  I'm glad I found someone tollerant of my pets because he let me keep Corky til he passed since he knew how much he meant to me, and that he was old anyways  :P
~Bonnie~

www.petfinder.com --Adopt a pet, save a life!

Offline bluratz

• Posts Too Much!
  • Just remember what's important..
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2006, 11:02:58 PM »
5 of my own, and one 'foster'... I saw her advertised in a local swap meet sort of thing (called Uncle Henry's, I'm not sure how to describe it).  Pregnant female, $10.  All I could think is that someone would buy her, let her have the babies and feed them all to a snake or something.  Soooooo.. her name is Gretel and she's GORGEOUS.  I met the bunny baby daddy and he's a stunning silver flemish.  My sensible side hopes she's really not pregnant, but my nonsensible side can't WAIT to see the babies!!   :yelcutelaugh:

My 6 just turned into 13 this afternoon... Gretel had 7 bouncing babies!!   :-*
The rabbits: Snow, Daisy, Giggles
The cats: Juno, Maximus and Marley
The fish: eaten by Marley
The boy: Nolan
The fosters: Hot Wheels, Lego, Transformer

Offline Rosies_Mom

• Posts Too Much!
  • When life hands you lemons, make a margarita!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 08:56:38 PM »
I have 2, does anyone want a couple more plus a cage and all the food??

I am not saying that I don't love them and treat them well, they were just unexpected. They are certainly being treated better here than they were at our neighbors house.
Nurse Roxie with her Nurse Bonnet.