Author Topic: *URGENT* - (7) Ferrets in PA  (Read 3925 times)

Offline LakeEffect

*URGENT* - (7) Ferrets in PA
« on: March 27, 2006, 11:05:12 AM »
Hello! This is a courtesy listing for someone else. I do not own these ferrets. I do not know the owner. So, please do not try to contact me about adopting them, as I cannot really help you with that. The owner posted on the Homesteading Today forum, but I am not sure as to how many people on there would be interested in adopting ferrets, since it is a primarily farm- or homestead-focused board and most of the forum-goers animals are livestock or have some sort of "job" on the farm.

The URL to her post is here: http://www.homesteadingtoday.com/showthread.php?t=113100

The following is an excerpt about the ferrets:

Ferrets:
I have 7 ferrets. I would like to see them either all go together, or go in the groups they currently live in. They live in a group of 3, and two groups of 2. Each group comes with a cage (the group of 3 has a gigantic cage), food, accessories. I am asking adoption fee of $50 per ferret, but like I said, I'd like them to stay with their living groups.

Like I said, please do not contact me asking for information about them. They are not mine, and I am simply posting this here in an attempt to help her find homes, or at least foster situations, for these animals as quickly as possible, as she is going through a divorce and is living paycheck-to-paycheck.

Offline KittyRat

• Posts Too Much!
  • I Believe
Re: *URGENT* - (7) Ferrets in PA
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 11:15:08 AM »
if you are a memeber of that forum, could you get me her email addy?
i know someone who is looking for a horse exactly as she described.
Rats: RIP~Makani Pokani,Cloud,Janis,Rooster,Sphinx,Lily&June
And welcome home Maverick & Goose
Dogs: Lexi & Akima
4 doves Paloma, Gwen, Beau & Breeze

Offline BaraLahatiel

• Posts Too Much!
  • Rodere Rattery and Rescue
    • Rodere Rattery
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 12:38:46 AM »
I found a guy who could take up to three for her. Unfortunately I can't reply to her post or email her yet because homestead has the activate it or something.. grrr. Could you get us an email addy for her?
Our first litter was born March 25th, 2008!!

Offline BaraLahatiel

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rodere Rattery
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 04:49:43 PM »
Still unsuccessful in getting through to PM her or email her.... I've emailed the board about it.

Offline BaraLahatiel

• Posts Too Much!
    • Rodere Rattery
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 11:02:37 PM »
I finally got through and can post. I have replied to her topic. If anyone else would like me to do so for them I will. I cannot get her email address nor can I send her an email through Homestead. I can reply to her post or send her a private message.

Just reply here or send me a message and I will give her your information :)