Author Topic: Any South Australian rat fanatics here to help?  (Read 610 times)

Offline Tempy

Any South Australian rat fanatics here to help?
« on: April 11, 2006, 06:49:03 AM »
I am looking for a breeder, and also a good rat accessory/food retailer in South Australia, currently with no luck.

It is hard to find anything for rats here, suitable cages, food, acessories etc, and seemingly even harder to find a breeder!

I know this is an American site, but if there are any South Aussies out there who may just happen to know any helpful information, please let me know :D

Offline mandycoot

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Any South Australian rat fanatics here to help?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 08:59:34 AM »
The Dapper Rat is based in Australia, though I'm not sure where. They have a links page that may help you :)

Offline ginniejollie

• Posts Too Much!
Re: Any South Australian rat fanatics here to help?
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2006, 09:52:38 AM »
Hi, the Dapper Rat is based in Queensland, so a bit far away, they have links for the AusRFS-SA group, but this does not seem to be working.  I have done a google search and not come up with anything, other than a feeder, breeding 500 to 1000 rats A DAY!!! >:( hoping to increase to 5000 per day >:( >:(

Tempy, I'm in Melbourne and not sure what's happening with the S.A section or where all the breeders are, if you contact the AusRFS - Vic site, of which I'm a member, they may be able to help you or even arrange for a couple of rats to be shipped to you  :) There link is as follows:

http://ausrfs.org.au/vic/

Good luck, I hope this helps  ;D