Author Topic: Cat Litter - cough cough!  (Read 11174 times)

Offline RKEM

• Posts Too Much!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Cat Litter - cough cough!
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2006, 07:35:25 AM »
Ok you guys convinced me to give clumping another try. Got some Max scoop or something like that and I think I like it. The clups are nice and easy to remove. Tracking does happen but it's mainly around the box so I think I can live with that. The odour control seems much better than with the other litter I've used before.

Offline JohariZ

• Posts Too Much!
  • Cave canem
    • Everything Ferret
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2006, 10:03:39 AM »
i use an arm and hammer brand it works wonderfully... three boxes for two cats...

Offline *Kat*

• Posts Too Much!
    • Kat's Kreations
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2006, 11:08:37 AM »
i use an arm and hammer brand it works wonderfully... three boxes for two cats...

which kind in their brand?  there are a lot

Offline JohariZ

• Posts Too Much!
  • Cave canem
    • Everything Ferret
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2006, 04:46:26 PM »
brb...going to check...

Arm & Hammer Super Scoop... the one i have right now is fresh scent, i usually use unscented, but they didn't have it last time I went...

having one box for each cat, plus one more box cuts down on odor, mistakes, and how much litter I actually use. I clean the boxes everyday... and I am able to get every bit of urine and poo out. I also have each box in different locations in the apartment. And each box has a different set up. One is a box with a hood (got it for free, didn't get it for odor purposes or anything this box is Georges favorite) this one is placed in my closet. another box is just the box, nothing extra on it. This one is placed under a chair in the dining room area where one of the cats had an accident (in the corner). and the third box is in the kitchen it is under a cute little kid table that I put the food on top of so it doesn't get kicked over. This third box has a litter guard that extends about two inches up from the pan.

I think I'll take pictures of my boxes to give you an idea of where they are and what they look like... just for fun....lol